AGM & Election of District Body of AIGETOA, Hoshiarpur SSA :-
AIGETOA-Hoshiarpur SSA conducted its Annual General Meeting and Election of District Body on 17th July 2016 at Hotel Bally, Hoshiarpur. In newly elected District Executive Committee Shri Inderjit Singh, Shri Yogesh Chhabra & Shri Sohan Singh are unanimously elected as District President, District Secretary & District Treasurer respectively.
Click here for newly elected DEC
Circle Secretary writes a letter to CGMT, Punjab regarding Rule-8 transfers:-
Circle Secretary writes a letter to CGMT, Punjab regarding long pending transfer requests and non-implementation of already issued transfer orders in Punjab.
Click here for letter
Provisional Nomination List-II for Election of Circle Executive Committee, AIGETOA PB
Provisional list-II of Nominations for CEC, AIGETOA-Punjab is hereby published. Candidates who want to withdraw their nomination can do so by sending written request to Returning Officer on or before 20th July 2016 on email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Nomination list will be displayed on 21st July 2016.
Click here for list
Re-opening of online nominations for the election of new governing body of AIGETOA Punjab-
As directed by the Returning Officer, CEC Election, AIGETOA-Punjab, in view of insufficient online nominations received for the posts of Circle Executive Committee of AIGETOA Punjab, online nominations are re-opened for 3 more days w.e.f. today. A valid member of AIGETOA-Punjab as on 30.06.2016 can file his/her nomination by clicking on the link given below. If he/she wants to apply for another post, a separate entry needs to be submitted. Link will remain active till 12:00 night of 18th July 2016.
Provisional list of all nominations will be displayed on website on 19th July 2016. Nominations can be withdrawn till 20th July 2016. The final list of nominations will be displayed on 21st July 2016.
Click here for filing Nomination
Provisional Nomination List for Election of Circle Executive Committee, AIGETOA PB :-
As per the provision of constitution of AIGETOA, provisional list of Nominations for CEC, AIGETOA-Punjab is hereby published. Candidates who want to withdraw their nomination can do so by sending written request to Returning Officer on or before 16th July 2016 on email id- email@example.com
Click here for list
Venue for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Election of AIGETOA Punjab :-
The venue has been finalized for the AGM cum Election of Governing Body of AIGETOA-Punjab. Detail of meeting and venue is given below-
Date : 24th July, 2016 Sunday
Venue : Hotel Presidency, Bus Stand Road, Near Model Town, Hoshiarpur, Punjab 146001
Time : 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
List of Electoral Colleges showing name of Collegium for election of new governing body of AIGETOA Punjab Circle-
As per the provision of constitution of AIGETOA and AGM cum Election Notice dated 23rd June 2016, list of electoral colleges is displayed below. Kindly click on the link below for Collegium.
Online Nomination for election of new governing body of AIGETOA Punjab Circle-
As per the provision of constitution of AIGETOA and AGM Notice dated 23rd June 2016, online nominations for the various posts of Circle Executive Committee, AIGETOA Punjab will be open from 10:00 hrs from tomorrow i.e. 1st July 2016. Kindly click on the link below for filing nominations.
A valid and eligible candidate can apply for one post by clicking on below link at once. If he/she wants to apply for another post, submit separate entry by clicking again. Link will remain active till 00:00 hrs on dated 10th July 2016.
Click here for filing Nomination
Notice for holding Annual General Meeting (AGM) and election of new governing body of AIGETOA Punjab Circle
In the meeting of Circle representatives of AIGETOA, Punjab held on 22nd June 2016 at Chandigarh it has been decided to hold an Annual General Meeting and Election of Governing Body of AIGETOA, Punjab Circle as per program given below-
Date : 24th July, 2016 Sunday
Venue : Hoshiarpur (Meeting Place will be communicated in due time)
Time : 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
For Notice -Click here
Save My Career in BSNL : Fight For Pay, Promotion & Pension
BSNL on the way of degrading the direct recruit JTO cadre to E1 level and creating space for another direct recruitment at E3 level in the name of MT (Management Trainee) - Shall we see our career getting demolished, degradation of pay and denial of retiral benefits by just seating idle ???? Big NO… So Let us all start this fight together and tell BSNL Management that we are qualified executives and ready to perish in the "Fight of Self Respect, Dignity & Justice". Our recruitment is already as MT and we are the successor of BSNL Management. We must be given our dues in terms of Pay, Promotion & Pension. There is no space for another direct recruitment above us. For more details.Click here
Massive Campaigning Program of AIGETOA - Activity to be performed:
In the first step, all the direct recruits’ executives should submit their representation to the authorities mentioned. One copy for each authority must be submitted through proper channel and the advance copy should be sent directly to their address given in the representation through "Speed Post Only". Remember if every direct recruit, irrespective of association will submit this representation, it will definitely force board of directors to re-think on their proposal for MT recruitment, Pay and Pension issue.
- Click here for format of Individual Representation to be submitted
- Click here for Covering letter for Individual Representation
Procedure & Instruction for filing grievance in PG Portal. Click here for procedure & instructions for PG Portal
Steps to Submit Individual Representation as Grievance to PMO PG portal :
- Type given link of PMO PG Portal : http://pgportal.gov.in/GrievanceNew.aspx
- Select an Option as “Public Grievance”
- Click on Grievance Pertains to : “Central Government Ministries/Departments”
- Select Ministry/Department : “Department of Telecommunications”
- Grievance Pertains to : “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Corporate Office”
- Grievance Category : Select as “ Service Matters”
- Grievance description: Please write as “PDF file of representation is attached”
- Do you want to upload PDF Attachment: Select “Yes” and attached the PDF File of your representation.
- After filling the complete required information, Click on submit.
- On submitting you will get “Your Registration Number” which you required to fill on AIGETOA online Form.
- Submission/sending of representation must be done before 20th Mar-2015, CHQ and Circle representatives must take the responsibility to contact each and every direct recruit.
- One scanned copy of representation must be sent for association on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of record for future need.
- After sending the representation and filing on grievance portal, each & every executive need to fill AIGETOA online form "Save My Career in BSNL : Fight For Pay, Promotion & Pension". Click here for online form
- In the second step, this association will take a call for mass Dharna at BSNL corporate office and repeat the history of Dec-2008. (In Dec-2008, BSNL board was forced to take back the MT recruitment after notification).
- Remember, Present board is completely unaware of this conspiracy against direct recruits executives and carrying forward the decision of old board. If we all the 10000 direct recruit will send their representation we hope there is no need for second step.
Special Joint Meeting of AIGETOA-AIBSNLEA Bathinda SSA held followed by GBM & Election of District Body of AIGETOA-Bathinda :
On 2nd Nov.2014, a special joint meeting of AIGETOA-AIBSNLEA Bathinda SSA was held at Hotel Roadways, Bathinda. Shri Arun Kukkar, Circle Secretary-AIGETOA Punjab along with Shri R. N. Srivastava- ACS-AIGETOA Punjab, Shri Avadesh Khandelwal, ACS-AIGETOA Punjab, Shri Devendra Singh, District Secretary-AIGETOA Sangrur SSA and Shri Jaspreet Singh, Ex-President AIGETOA-Sangrur SSA were present in the meeting.
Meeting was graced by the presence of AIBSNLEA-Bathinda representatives. Shri S.P. Bansal, DGM (Finance), Bathinda, Shri Shiv Kumar- District President AIBSNLEA-Bathinda, Shri Kulbhushan Jindal-District Secretary-AIBSNLEA Bathinda, Shri Suresh Dhingra, Fin. Secretary AIBSNLEA-Bathinda, Shri Heeralal, ADS AIBSNLEA-Bathinda and Shri Baldev Krishan Bansal (Retd.) were present in the meeting.
A large number of Direct Recruit members from all over Bathinda SSA were present in the meeting. A General body meeting of AIGETOA-Bathinda SSA was also conducted in afternoon and new District Executive Committee was elected unanimously. Shri Guraprit Singh, Shri Dhanraj Saini & Shri Vikas Kumar Goyal were elected as District President, District Secretary & District Treasurer unanimously. Click here for newly elected DEC
The representatives of AIBSNLEA addressed the gathering and assured for creating a stronger & healthier relationship among both the associations by supporting each other. Also circle representatives from AIGETOA-Punjab appealed all the direct recruits to strand united and were requested to strengthen the organization by conducting regular meetings among themselves & with local BSNL authorities for any hardship faced. Also AIGETOA urged all members to work efficiently to make BSNL no. 1 service provider in Bathinda SSA.
Glimpses of the Meeting-
Punjab Circle office endorsed the letter written by Circle Secretary for establishing a Staff Grievance Cell & nomination of a Staff Grievance Officer in Circle office and each SSA of Punjab as Most Urgent task for compliance. Click here for letter
Also, it has been conveyed to Circle Secretary by Circle Administration that Digital Signatures have been taken by all authorized signatories of all the SSAs & circle office of Punjab.
Annual General Meeting & Election of AIGETOA Sangrur:
AIGETOA-Sangrur SSA conducted its Annual General Meeting and Election of District Body Election on 13th Oct 2014. In newly elected District Executive Committee Shri Vijay Sharma, Shri Devendra Singh & Shri Rahul Meena are unanimously elected as District President, District Secretary & District Treasurer respectively.
Click here for newly elected DEC
Circle Secretary wrote letters to CGMT, Punjab -
1. For establishing a Staff Grievance Cell & nomination of a Staff Grievance Officer in Circle office and each SSA of Punjab. Click here for letter
2. For issuing instructions to filed units for taking Digital Signature by authorized signatories of establishments for online transfer of EPF claims/accounts. click here for letter
AIGETOA Punjab wishes all its members- Happy BSNL Day-2014
May our beloved organization achieve glorious height in the field of Telecommunication again and prosper in coming days. AIGETOA urges its members to work hard to make BSNL no. 1 in customer satisfaction.
Annual General Meeting -2014 of AIGETOA-Punjab at Chandigarh on 31st Aug. 2014
The AGM of AIGETOA Punjab Circle started at 11:30 AM with welcoming of all the delegates of Punjab Circle by Shri Puneet Goel, ACS who was compeering for the meeting. Next, Shri J. S. Gill-Circle President AIGETOA-Punjab was invited for his welcome address & declaring this meeting open.
Then a round of brief introduction of all the delegates was held. Followed by read-out of following agenda points circulated already for the discussion & having resolutions.
· The progress report of each district body to be read by respective DS.
· The Status of Online membership registration on AIGETOA CHQ site from each District.
· The status of district coordination committee with AIBSNLEA for coming membership verification.
· Sharing of Circle Progress report by CS.
· Finance report by Circle treasure.
· The Need of Restructuring of district bodies as and where required.
· Any other issue with the permission of chair.
After opening of meeting by Circle President-Shri Gill, the District representatives were called to share the progress report of their district body to the house one by one by Shri Puneet Goel, ACS.
Following Districts Representatives shared their progress report and also their views-
1. Shri Shailesh Jain DS Jalandhar
2. Shri Dinesh Patel DS CMTS NC Chandigarh
3. Shri Anurag Srivastava DS Hoshiarpur
4. Shri Rajeev Kumar DS CMTS 49 Chandigarh
5. Shri Ramanand Srivastava DS Chandigarh
6. Shri Vipin Babu DS ITPC Panchkula
7. Shri Ashwani Garg, Exe. Member-Patiala on behalf of DS-Patiala
In between the address of District Representatives, the special invitee for the AGM Shri G. S. Aulakh, Jt. Secretary (North) AIGETOA CHQ invited to address the house. Shri Aulakh briefed about latest developments and updates of CHQ, alliance with AIBSNLEA- Why and How to face upcoming membership referendum etc. He also answered the queries raised by delegates on different issues.
The house was then addressed by Shri Ravi Saxena, CWC Member and he stressed upon restructuring of some district units which are having majority of posts vacant like Chandigarh, Patiala and suggestion to form a team for this work.
Shri Ashutosh Kaushik, Circle Treasurer-AIGETOA Punjab, presented the Finance report of AIGETOA-Punjab for the year 2013-2014. He said that AIGETOA Punjab has incurred more than it has received as membership subscription during last one year that is mainly due to two grand strikes in New Delhi and number of meetings attended by Punjab representatives called by CHQ. He requested all the Districts representatives to streamline the work of Centralized fund collection as directed by the CHQ by motivating the members and enable AIGETOA Punjab to meet its fund requirements smoothly.
Shri Arun Kukkar, Circle Secretary Punjab, addressed the house. He shared the progress report of AIGETOA-Punjab for the period since last AGM. Explaining the work done in last one year by CEC Punjab and the progress of different issues with Circle management. He further requested all the delegates from different districts to encourage all the members to deposit Rs. 800/- as monthly subscription for 8 months till Mar. 2015 as per the call of CHQ & fill online membership form on CHQ web-site as well as in Hard-Copy & submit for further sending to CHQ. He also appealed all the DSs to collect and deposit the backlog monthly subscription in circle account. Circle Secretary also explained the purpose and usefulness of the alliance of AIGETOA & AIBSNLEA and urged the representatives to be ready for upcoming membership verification in Punjab to assure victory of this alliance by wholeheartedly voting for AIBSNLEA by all our members.
The house recognized & applauded the untiring efforts of Shri Ramesh Chaudhary, Executive Member & Internal Auditor-AIGETOA-Punjab for getting completed the Audit work of AIGETOA Punjab Circle account for last three financial years i.e. 2011-12, 2012-13 & 2013-14 in consultation with Shri Ashutosh Kaushik, Circle Treasurer. Also, Shri Ramesh Chaudhary has contributed tremendously for finalization of TA-DA rules of AIGETOA Punjab.
Following Resolution were passed in the AGM-
1. All the District units will try to encourage the members to deposit Rs. 800/- as monthly subscription for 8 months till Mar. 2015 as per the call of CHQ & fill online membership form on CHQ web-site as well as in Hard-Copy & submit for further sending to CHQ.
2. All the District Units of AIGETOA Punjab will get their Bank account open in time bound manner. The District quota of monthly subscription will be remitted back to Districts Bank accounts only by the CEC-Punjab.
3. All the District body will constitute District Coordination Committee with AIBSNLEA at earliest and start working in coordination with AIBSNLEA to make this alliance a winner in referendum.
4. To restructure the Chandigarh and Patiala district body- a team of following members were formed for
a). Shri Ramanand Srivastava – ACS
b). Shri Narendra Saini- District Treasure Chd.
c). Shri Anil Kr. Pummy CEC Executive member
d). Shri Ramesh Chaudhary- CEC Auditor
a). Shri Manish Saini-ADS & Adhoc DS
b). Shri Ashwani Garg, Executive Member-Patiala
c). Shri Ramesh Kumar, Executive Member-CEC Punjab.
5. BSNL Executive Diary 2015:- it has been resolved that for Diary 2015, useful print-material will be collected, screened & finalized by Diary Editorial-Panel. Shri Shailesh Jain, DS Jalandhar will be In-charge of this Panel & he is authorized to include few more persons as member of this panel and do the needful work for finalizing the Diary Material for year 2015.
The proceedings of Annual General Meeting -2014 of AIGETOA-Punjab ended here. Shri Avadesh Kandelwal-ACS & Organizing Secretary extended the Vote of thanks to all the delegates who came from all over Punjab, Joint-Secretary AIGETOA-CHQ, CWC Member-AIGETOA Punjab and organizing team of CMTS-Sec 49-C, Chandigarh unit for making wonderful arrangements which made this AGM a grand success.
Glimpses of AGM:-
Punjab Circle Office issues confirmation orders for JTOs:
On continuous persuasion of this association, BSNL Circle office, Punjab has issued orders for 32 JTOs for confirmation to the cadre of JTO.
All the DSs are requested to follow-up with the Admn/Staff branch of respective SSA to send the VC & recommendation proforma of left out cases.
Click here for order
Annual General Meeting (AGM) of AIGETOA-Punjab on 31st Aug 2014 at Chandigarh:
All the CEC members, District Secretaries, District Presidents, District Treasurers & nominated delegates are invited to the AIGETOA Punjab AGM on 31st August 2014 at Chandigarh as per the schedule given below-
Time: 10:30 AM
Venue: To be intimated shortly
1. Circle President AIBSNLEA 1. Circle President AIGETOA
2. Circle Secretary AIBSNLEA 2. Circle Secretary AIGETOA
3. Circle Fin. Secy. AIBSNLEA 3. Circle Fin. Secy. AIGETOA
A copy of the formation of Circle level Co-ordination Committee and signed copy of Joint declaration is forwarded to the Chief GMT Punjab Circle for information.
Both the Circle Secretary’s and Joint Secretary (North) of AIGETOA-CHQ addressed the gathering. Speaking on the occasion, Com. Balwant Rai CS AIBSNLEA PB told that earlier we individually were fighting for our rights and issues. Now, when we both jointly stand we will be eleven. Our strength has increased many-fold. He appreciated the efforts made by the young talented members of AIGETOA’s in the formation of this co-ordination committee. Com. Arun Kukkar Circle Secretary AIGETOA PB speaking on the occasion stressed that time is running short and we should make ourselves ready to face the ensuing referendum for Majority Executives’ Association representative. It is test time and our joint efforts will bear fruit’s and ultimately we will prove our strength. Com. G.S. Aulakh, Jt. Secretary (North-CHQ) of AIGETOA also spoke in length on the common issues of the members of both the associations. He stressed that where ever there is any deficiency/ difficulty of any type at any branch level that may be overcome jointly by members of both the associations. All members in small sections in offices at grass-root level shall co-operate with each others.
Both the Circle Secretary’s appealed to all the Branch office bearers to similarly form Co-ordination Committee’s at District/Branch level immediately throughout Punjab Telecom Circle to face the ensuing referendum of Majority Executives’ Association in BSNL and to sort out problems of the members of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA jointly. Both the Circle Secretary’s appealed to all the TTAs in Punjab who are completing their JTO training to join AIBSNLEA. All the DR. JTO’s are also appealed to join AIGETOA.
The meeting ended with vote of thanks by Sh. H.R Teji Sr. A.O (CMTS) Chandigarh.
Click here for Joint Declaration
Punjab Circle issues order for trasfer posting of JTOs to different offices/units situated in Chandigarh.
Click here for order
Circle Secretary writes a letter to CGMT, Punjab for transfer posting of JTOs who are waiting for their posting in various offices/units situated in Chandigarh for last few years and requested to issue transfer orders of these JTOs to Chandigarh units on merit basis.
click here for letter
Posted on 5th Feb
GLIMPSES OF Day Long Hunger Fast in Punjab- Day 2
Posted on 5th Feb
CGMT writes DO to all SSA Heads for Confirmation cases of JTOs batch-2007. Click here for letter
Posted on 4th Feb
Circle Office endorses Agenda Letter on Long pending issues of DRs:
An agenda letter was submitted to CGMT, Punjab regarding long pending issues of Direct Recruits (DRs) executives. A brief meeting was taken by respected CGMT with Shri Arun Kukkar, Circle Secretary on dated 31.01.2014 on the above agenda letter. GM (HR/Admn) & AGM (Staff) were also present in the meeting. All the issues were explained to Punjab Management by CS. Punjab Circle office endorsed above letter to all SSA Heads and asked for compliance with in one week's time.Click here for letter
All the DS/DP are requested to follow up with their respective SSA's Staff/Admn branch and arrange to send the report to circle office on all the issues with in stipulated time so that necessary action may be taken accordingly.
Day Long Hunger Fast in Punjab- Day 1
As per the call of CHQ, Day Long Hunger fast was observed in Punjab on 3rd Feb. 2014. AIGETOA members abstained themselves from taking tea-coffee & Lunch during office hours. During Lunch Hour all gathered out side office buildings and showed solidarity to CHQ leaders sitting on Hunger fast at Corporate office, New Delhi. Glimpses of few SSAs-
Sh R. P. Shahu, All India President-AIGETOA, CHQ addressed a gathering of nearly 150 members from all over the Punjab & neighboring circle Himachal at BSNL-ITPC, Campus Sec 20, Panchkula on 1st Feb 2014 under "Awareness & Motivational Program". Sh Mantosh Kumar, Vice President, AIGETOA-CHQ was also apprised the members about latest developments & preparation going on for coming agitation w.e.f. 3rd Feb 2014.
Click here for VIdeo-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8KMW1mXyY
Click here for pictures-https://plus.google.com/photos/103142919567856053118/albums/5975697362465909713
Posted on 29.01.2014
CHQ Tour under Awareness & Motivational Program on 01st FEB 2014
AIGETOA CHQ leadership is coming to Chandigarh during its visit of important places of India for "Awareness & Motivational Program" in respect of our most genuine issues & stand of BSNL Management after our last historical strike in July-Aug 2013.
You all are well aware that due to breach of Agreement by BSNL Management dated 08.08.2013 made to our Association, we are forced to start out fight again from the point where we deferred it on 8th Aug 2013.
All the members of Punjab AIGETOA alongwith neighbouring AIGETOA Circles members (Himachal Pradesh ,Haryana and Jammu & Kashmir )are invited to attend the Motivation session to be held at Chandigarh as per detail given below-
Date: 01st Feb 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 1:00 Pm to 2:00 PM
Venue: BSNL Telephone Exchange (CDR-ITPC), Sec. 20, Panchkula
(near Zirakpur-Kalka Highway)
Contact for info. DS-ITPC Shri Vipin- 9463999364
Kindly make your presence confirm to listen our historical leadership.
Posted on 27.01.2014
TOUR OF BATHINDA AND PATIALA SSA ON 23.01.2014
As per the instruction of CHQ for Awareness & Motivational program, AIGETOA-CEC team of Punjab comprising Sh. Jatinder Singh Gill- CP, Sh. Santosh Kumar- V.P., Sh. Ramesh Kumar and Sh. Anil Pummy- Executive members-CEC visited Bathinda and Patiala SSA on dated 23-01-2014. Meetings took place between 1 PM and 2 PM at Bathinda and between 5 PM and 6 PM at Patiala. All the pending issues were explained in details to the members of both the SSAs.The team was elated at the enthusiasm of AIGETOA members regarding the current agitation in both the SSAs. CEC Punjab is really thankful to members of both the SSA for their active participation in the associational activity.
Posted on 23.01.2014
TOUR OF AMRITSAR AND JALANDHAR SSA ON 22.01.2014
As per the instruction of CHQ and as decided in CEC meeting dated 17.01.2014 at Chandigarh, the Circle Team of AIGETOA Punjab visited Amritsar & Jalandhar SSA in their second tour program. At Amritsar & Jalandhar, during interactive session, Sh Arun Kukkar-CS along with Sh. Puneet Goel-ACS explained the members that BSNL Management has breached the trust of young executives by not fulfilling their written commitment made to AIGETOA on dated 08.08 2013 at Corporate office, New Delhi. Also issues of Pay Scale with pay parity, Superannuation benefits and Career progression were explained in detail for creating awareness & motivation among the young executives in view of upcoming Agitation. Agitation program was again explained to the members which is as follows-
20th Jan-14 to 25th Jan-14 : Signature Campaign and Submitting the Memorandum to various authorities in respect of our issues.
From 3rd Feb 2014 to 8th Feb2014-Hunger Fast at New Delhi. Volunteers from Punjab are requested to fill the online form on CHQ website.
In Punjab, we will sit together in our own offices during Lunch Hours (1:30 PM to 2:00 PM) daily till 8th Feb 2014 and observe day long Hunger Fast. Friends, we will not take any food/beverages day long in office hours in support of our CHQ leaders-Volunteers sitting on indefinite Hunger fast in New Delhi.
10th Feb-14 onwards : Mass indefinite hunger fast by members till resolution of the issues at Jantar Mantar New Delhi.
In such a cold & rainy weather, members of Amritsar & Jalandhar SSA were present in good number & listened the CEC team very patiently.
AIGETOA Punjab is thankful to our beloved members of Amritsar & Jalandhar units and also appreciates District Secretaries & their team from above two SSAs for making nice arrangement for motivational sessions.
PICS OF JALANDHAR SSA
PICS OF AMRITSAR SSA
CS AIGETOA Punjab writes to CGMT Punjab, for kind Personal intervention on long pending issues of direct recruits executives of Punjab Telecom Circle-request for agenda meeting-regarding CLICK HERE FOR LETTER
Posted on 21.01.2014
TOUR OF LUDHIANA SSA on 20.01.2014
Following Members from AIGETOA PUNJAB CEC visited Ludhiana SSA:
Sh. Arun Kukkar,CS
Sh. Gaurav Tripathi,VP
Sh. Avadesh Khandelwal, ACS
Sh. Ramanand Srivastava,ACS
Sh. Anit Singh VP ITPC
CS, Punjab discussed and apprised the present members in detail about the proposed Agitation in the form of hunger strike called by AIGETOA CHQ from 3rd Feb14 onwards. It was also explained to members that as BSNL Management has not fulfilled its written commitment done with Direct Recruited Executives we are forced to go on hunger strike program. It will all be started again from where we left in August 2013 when all of us participated with full commitment for our basic and genuine issues.
CS Punjab and Sh.Ramanand ACS apprised members in detail about the discussion held with GM(Admin), Punjab Circle on following issues:
1. Delayed Posting of DR JTO’s and JAO’s of 2007,2008 and 2010 batches due to late receipt of PVR.
2. Inter Circle Pending Transfers and their Progress.
3. Non Forwarding of Inter and Intra Circle transfer request by SSA’s to Circle Office.
4. Confirmation of 2007 and 2008 JTO and JAO batches.
5. Ist Time bound upgradation of JTO batch-2007 batch.
conversation with GM(HR) to all members.
6. MBA refund cases.
Seeing at the zeal and enthusiasm of the present members of Ludhiana SSA a new AIGETOA District General body team of Ludhiana SSA was also formed. The details of newly elected District Body will be uploaded very soon.
Posted on 17.01.2014
MOM of AIGETOA Punjab CEC meeting dated 17/01/2014 at Nodal Centre Ramdarbar Chandigarh
CEC meeting was chaired by Sh. J.S. Gill CP AIGETOA Punjab. In the meeting, ACS Sh. Avadesh khandelwal asked CS Sh. Arun Kukkar to share the outcome of CS-CP meet called by CHQ AIGETOA on 28-29 Dec 13.
CS Sh. Arun Kukkar told the outcome of that meeting in detail to all the members present over there.
Agenda1: Proposed Agitation of AIGETOA CHQ from 3rd Feb14 onwards and Punjab Circle Preparation
In the meeting, following concerns had been raised by office bearers of CEC and DEC w.r.t proposed agitation-
1. Our Leadership must have decided that at what level/achievment they will decide to call off/deffer this Agitation.
2. Motivation level of member’s w.r.t proposed agitation and how to improve it.
CS Sh. Arun Kukkar told both the concern in detail to the house and finally it was agreed that AIGETOA Punjab circle will extend full support to CHQ on proposed agitation from 3rd feb,14. As per the call of CHQ, for motivation of comman members of AIGETOA -Punjab, the tour program of various SSAs of Punjab.( Those SSAs where high need of motivation is felt will be covered in coming week.)
The details of Tour Program is as follows-
Punjab Tour Programme
Sh. Avadesh Khandelwal, ACS
Sh. Gaurav Tripathi,VP
Sh. Arun Kukkar,CS
Sh. Ramanand srivastava,ACS
Sh. Anit DP ITPC
Sh. Ramesh Kumar Patiala, EXEC MEM
AMRITSAR & JALANDHAR 22/1/14
Sh. Arun Kukkar,CS
Sh. Ramesh Chaudhary,Circle Auditor
Sh. Puneet Goel, ACS
BATHINDA & PATIALA 24/1/14
Sh. J.S. Gill,CP
Sh. Anil Pummy, EXEC MEMB
Also CHQ has asked to deposit fund (CHQ Quota) of all the paid members till Dec13. In the house it was decided to deposit the amount as-
Punjab Circle Registered Paid members=350 (As per CHQ record)
Fund to be deposited-40*4*350=56000/-
As SSA units of AIGETOA-Punjab are collecting the monthly subscription and remitting the same to CEC-Punjab, mean the time it was decided by the house to deposit Rs. 32000/- (40*4*200), a contribution of 200 members for four months (i.e. Sept 2013 to Dec 2013) at present in anticipation of SSAs remittance of fund to CEC. The remaining fund will be deposited to CHQ account in due course of time as it will be received from the district units.
Agenda2: AIGETOA DIARY 2014
In the meeting DS ITPC Sh. Vipin Babu handed over the PO of 63 AIGETOA diaries to CS of their unit. Also it was decided in the house to give print order of 150+ copies in 1st lot and thereafter further on need basis.
It was also decided to give advance payment of Rs. 24000/- to print the AIGETOA Diaries.
The meeting is hereby declared as close and recorded by AVADESH KHANDELWAL ACS AIGETOA PB.
Posted on 10.12.2013
SUBJECT : REMOVAL OF DISPARITY OF PAY OF DR JTOs OF RECRUITMENT YEAR 2005
BSNL Corporate Office issued order regarding removal of disparity of pay of DR JTOs of Recruitment year 2005. Click here for Order
As per the call of AIGETOA CHQ, Memorandum was served to CGMT-Punjab & members of AIGETOA-Punjab hold lunch hour demonstration on 18.11.2013 against series of vindictive actions taken on our All India President Sh R P Shahu by BSNL management.
AIGETOA,Punjab hereby registers its protest against said vindictive actions.
Photographs of Lunch Hour Demonstration at-
1. Office of CGMT-Punjab, Chandigarh 2. Office of GMTD, Jalandhar
Posted on 12.08.2013
CS AIGETOA Pb Sh Arun Kukkar sent following cases to CHQ for LDCE Transfer and Posting Case:
CS sent following cases to CHQ for retention of LDCE qualified Candidates in Punjab. These cases shall be sent to Personnel Section of BSNL HQ New Delhi through CGMT Punjab tomorrow......Click for List of Candidates
Posted on 12.08.2013
"Congratulation all direct recruits!!! It’s big victory of our unity and commitment in the history of BSNL" : AIGETOA Delhi strike called off
Posted on 26.07.2013
Please find information as per subject above-
1.Do remain in touch of your DS/DP/DEC.
2.Do take care of your wallet/pocket while in Delhi.
3.Do observe discipline at agitation site and during all over stay at Delhi.
4.Do follow the instruction given time to time at Delhi by your CS/CP/CEC.
5.Do organize yourself and be seated with your fellow members of Punjab at a place on Agitation site.
6.Do update your DS/DEC about your each & every move/ program in Delhi.
7.Do remain calm & be peaceful.
8.In case of any emergency of being scattered, organize yourself and meet at Jantar Mantar Dharna Area.
1.Don’t carry valuable items with you at Delhi.
2.Don’t wear Jewellery items like Chain, ring, Bracelet etc.
3.Don’t prefer own Car for going to Delhi as parking and security of car is a big issue in Delhi.
4.Don’t believe in rumors. Confirm every news /information from your DS/CS before you react on it.
5.Don’t try to start new things/practice by your own at Delhi.
6.Avoid heated arguments/other unethical talks with fellow members.
Sh. Arun Kukkar, CS AIGETOA-PB endorsed & served the Notice for organizational activity to CGMT-Punjab. Click here for notice
The above Notice has also been served in almost all the SSAs of Punjab. Members are wearing Black badges, Signature Campaign has been almost completed in all the SSAs. A grand & historic movement is taking shape in Punjab and all over India. AIGETOA is committed to provide the 'Justice' to all the Direct Recruits. Members are requested to apply Mass EL from 22.07.2013 to 27.07.2013 by today only. It is humble appeal to all the direct recruit executives that not a single person from us will join the office after 20.07.2013 till further instruction from CHQ. Click here for Notice
No More Wait !!! No More Discrimination !!!
No More Injustice !!! & No More Humiliation !!!
Get Ready for Final Revolution !!!
GS Shri R P Shahu served Notice for organizational activity. Click here for notice
Activity to be observed:
- From 15th-July-2013 to 20th-July-2013 : Mass Signature Campaigning and working with Black Badges.
- From 22nd July-2013 onwards : Mass Leave.
- From 29th onwards : Mass Demonstration at BSNL corporate office, New Delhi.
- Finalization of standard pay scale as directed by DPE followed by 2nd PRC i.e. E2 for JTO equivalent and E3 for SDE equivalent with additional increment to executives recruited on or after 01-01-2007 to maintain the parity between executives recruited before 01-01-2007.
- Implementation of 30% superannuation benefits in respect of direct recruits executives as directed by DPE followed by 2nd PRC.
- Stop external DGM/MT recruitment hence scrape the RR, same must be recruited within among internal executives and implement the time bound functional promotion instead financial upgradation on the basis for stringent performance and qualification as of top leading CPSEs to fill the gap at middle level executives.
- Resolution of EPF anomalies in respect of direct recruits.
- Immediate cancellation of mass displacement executed in posting order issued in promotion against LDCE (33% quota) for SDE (T) held on 4th March-2012 from some circle like AP, Orisa, Punajab. Maharashtra , MP and KTK. Execute the longest stay list to maintain the shortfall of SDEs in some circles.
- Maintain uniformity in first time bound upgradation i.e. four years in respect of all executives.
- At par facilities to this association as of SNEA/AIBSNLEA.
Sincere efforts made by AIGETOA –PB resulted in endorsement of Complete Posting order issued dated 04.07.2013 by Punjab Circle. This endorsement enabled relieving of those candidate, who have been waiting for more than 10 Years to go to their home circles. AIGETOA-PB is thankful to CGMT Punjab for his kind gesture.
View Copy of Endorsement
Posted on 04.07.2013
On Intervention of AIGETOA PB, Punjab Circle endorsed posting order issued by Corporate office dated 02/07/2013 in respect of those LDCE qualified candidates who have been allotted Punjab Circle. All these candidates have joined as SDE in Punjab Circle.
View Copy of Endorsement
Posted on 25.06.2013
Annual General Meeting cum Circle Executive Committee Election of AIGETOA Punjab was conducted successfully on 23.06.2013 at Hotel Maya, Chandigarh. More than 60 Members including Circle Executives Committee members, DS/DP & Delegates from the Punjab Circle attended the meeting. Sh. Abhishek Chaudhary, Vice President AIGETOA-CHQ and Shri P. N. Sharma, Circle Secretary Rajasthan were appointed as Independent Election Observer from the CHQ. The election process was conducted in true spirit and democratic manner. As per the constitution of AIGETOA, newly elected Circle Executive Committee of AIGETOA-Punjab is as under:
CIRCLE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF AIGETOA-PUNJAB
Circle President Sh. Jatinder Singh Gill 9417802803 RPR
Circle Secretary Sh. Arun Kukkar 9463800303 CMTS-O&M, CHD
Vice President Sh. Gaurav Tripathi 9417891091 ITPC-PKL
Vice President Sh. Karan Singh Ranga 9417300234 CMTS-NC-CHD
Vice President Sh. Santosh Kumar 9463603674 CMTS-O&M, CHD
Vice President Sh. Anurag Srivastava 9463700124 HSP
Assistant Circle Secretary Sh. R. N. Srivastava 9417000094 CMTS-NC-CHD
Assistant Circle Secretary Sh. Puneet Goel 9417352500 CMTS-NC-CHD
Assistant Circle Secretary Sh. Avadesh Khandelwal 9463100310 CMTS-O&M-CHD
Assistant Circle Secretary Mohd. Asad Ansari 9417608066 SRR
Treasurer Sh. Ashutosh 9463503450 CMTS-NC-MHL
Executive Member Sh. Ramesh Chaudhary 9417474743 CHD
Executive Member Sh. Ravendra Singh 9417702756 CO, CHD
Executive Member Sh. Anil Kumar Pummy 9417600784 CO, CHD
Executive Member Sh. Ramesh Kumar 9417500103 PTA
Executive Member Sh. Vipin Kumar 9478555519 ITPC-PKL
GLIMPSES OF MEETING
Formal notice to CGMT Punjab is given regarding CEC ELECTIONS OF AIGETOA PUNJAB ON 16.06.2013 view copy
Dear Members ,
Circle Body Elections of AIGETOA-PUNJAB is scheduled to be held in MAY 2013. Kindly ensure that your Membership Form & Membership Fee are submitted to your District Secretary/District President so as to enable equal representation.
In Case of any query kindly contact Mr Jatinder Singh Gill , CP AIGETOA PB , 9417802803
NAME OF DS/DP SSA MOBILE NUMBER
JAIPAL YADAV AMRITSAR 9417806898
ALOK KUMAR SAHU BHATINDA 9463303007
ASHISH KARKARA FEROZEPUR 9463700003
ANURAG SRIVASTAVA HOSHIARPUR 9463700124
DILEEP SINGH JALANDHAR 9417895559
RAJESH KUMAR LUDHIANA 9417300103
NAVIN THAKUR PATHANKOT 9417790777
PREET MOHINDER PATIALA 9463600090
ASAD ANSARI SANGRUR 9417608066
RAMANAND SRIVASTAVA CHANDIGARH 9417000094
KARAN RANGA CMTS-NC 9417300234
MUKESH KURDIYA ITPC / CDR 9463800036
RAJEEV CMTS-49 9417706655
GBM of CMTS Sector 49 has been conducted on 15th Jan 2013 at Chandigarh and Executive members along with Adviser to DEC has also been elected in the presence of representatives from DEC–CMTS 49, is as under-
DISTRICT EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (DEC) OF AIGETOA, CMTS-49 CHANDIGARH
District President Sh. Rahul Srivastava (9417547944) CMTS-Plg
District Secretary Sh. Rajeev Kumar (9417706655) CMTS-O&M
Assistant District Secretary Sh. Umesh Prasad (9463600036) CMTS-O&M
Assistant District Secretary Sh. Naseem Ahamad (9464800301) CMTS-O&M
District Vice President Sh. Sudhir Sharma (9463900639) CMTS- Plg
District Vice President Sh. Lokesh Srivastava (9478555544) CMTS- Plg
District Treasurer Sh. Arun Kr. Singh Yadav (9417584448) CMTS-Fin
Assistant District Treasurer Sh. Mohit Garg (9478402939) CMTS-O&M
Organizing Secretary Sh. Ankur Bajaj (9478888088) CMTS-O&M
Assistant Organizing Secretary Sh. Balram Yadav (9478555500) CMTS-O&M
Adviser to DEC Sh. Santosh Kumar (9463603674) CMTS- Plg
Executive Member Sh. Harpreet Singh (9417000039) CMTS-O&M
Executive Member Sh. Naresh Kumar (9463800015) CMTS-O&M
Executive Member Sh. Vinod kumar Singh (9463504440) CMTS-O&M
Executive Member Sh. Moh. Amjad Khan (9463999012) CMTS-O&M
Executive Member Sh. Lalit Jain (7589301311) CMTS-O&M
Confirmation in the Cadre of JTO (Rectt Year 2007)
All JTOs of Rectt Year 2007 has been informed to submit their Recommendation Performa and Vigilance Clearance Performa to their respective SSAs for further submission to circle office chandigarh for Confirmation. Download Both the Performa Click here
GBM of AIGETOA PB Hoshiarpur SSA was held at 05:00 PM on 20 Aug 2012 (Monday)
NEW SSA BODY formation was started and following representatives were unanimously elected in the presence of Circle AIGETOA leaders
Sh Arun Kukkar ACS & Sh Puneet Goel OS AIGETOA Punjab observed the proceedings from circle body
1. Sh Balwinder Kumar DP
2. Sh. Virendra Dwivedi DS
3. Sh. Roopesh Choiwal Astt DS
4. Sh. Yogesh Chabra ADS2
5. Sh. Anurag Srivastava Distt VP
6. Sh. Rajn Gautam Distt VP
7. Sh. Gaurav Pathak Distt OS
8. Sh. Inderjeet Singh Distt Treasurer
9. Sh. Nikhil Jain Astt Distt Treasurer
10. Sh Sohan Singh Auditor
11 Sh Deepak Kumar Ravi Exec Member ( Hoshiarpur )
12. Sh Anil Bhati Exec Member ( Dasyua )
13. Sh Yogesh Kumar Exec Member ( UMA )
14. Sh Amit Ranjan Exec Member ( GSK )
15. Sh Mukesh Kumar Exec Member ( BLC )
16. Sh Ashok Chaudhary Exec Member ( NTR )
17. Sh Ranjeet Kumar Exec Member ( GIW )
18. Sh Sarabjit Singh Exec Member ( PBT)
SNAPS OF GBM AMRITSAR
GBM of AIGETOA PB Amritsar SSA was held at 05:00 PM on 28 July2012 (Sunday)
As per our resolution we had planned to regroup ASR SSA members to reconstitute/reenergize their SSA Body. In this process from CEC Punjab
1. Jatinder Singh Gill Circle President AIGETOA Punjab Circle
2. Puneet Goel Organising Secretrary AIGETOA Punjab Circle
visited Amritsar on 29th July 2012 (Sunday) and with the support of Sh. Jaipal Yadav and others were able to successfully conduct the GBM.
GBM was well attended by maximum number of JTOs from all parts of ASR SSA, majority members in this SSA are from 2007-08 Baches. Younger GE's were delighted to have senior leader JS Gill among them. Overall meeting was inspiring for ASR SSA GE's.
NEW SSA BODY formation was started and following representatives were unanimously elected
1. Sh Vivek Gupta DP JTO(Taran Taran) 9478005177(email@example.com)
2. Sh. Jaipal Yadav DS JTO (Trans ASR) 9417806898
3. Sh. Munish Meena VP JTO (Mobile ASR) 9463702733 (K.firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Sh. Chandresh Pal ADS1 JTO (Trans ASR) 9417006131 (chandresh.Pall@yahoo.com)
5. Sh. Rohitash Singh ADS2 JTO (Ajnala) 9465792445 (email@example.com)
6. Sh. kamal Sunaria Treasurer JTO CMTS(O&M) 9417900233 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Sh. Rohit Singh OS JTO (BSC) 9465822885 (email@example.com)
8. Sh. Firoz Ahmad Ex. Member 9463602886 (firstname.lastname@example.org) (JTO Mktg ASR)
9. Sh. Sameer Gupta Ex. Member 9465820099 (email@example.com) JTO(Taran Taran)
10 Sh. Ankur Garg Ex. Member 7589303130 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CEC Meet of AIGETOA PB will be held at 05 PM on 10 July2012 (Tuesday) at TEL EXCH manimajra.
Following is the proposed Agenda of meeting.
1. Briefing by CS on recent activities at Circle level.
2. Discussion on post LDCE posting scenario wrt Transfer/Posting.
3. SSA Reports upto 30th June 2012 as per resolution adopted in last DS/DP Meet (to be presented by SSA Incharges).
4. Discussion on progress on resolutions of last DS/DP Meet (Resolution copy attached).
5. Discussion on Case of DS CHD Sh. Ramanand Srivastava.
6. Any other issue with the permission of chair.
Please reach in time.
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the grade of SDE (T) under 33 % quota held on 04 03 2012- Declaration of provisional result reg click here
PVR ISSUE::Regarding modification in date of appointment in the appointment order after sucessful completion field training.
Circular Signed by 7 CS of Punjab for indefinite strike from 13th June
Calling volunteer for inter circle transfer including hard tenure and other than hard tenure circles in the coming SDE promotion through LDCE held on 04.03.2012 - regarding click here for letter
Forum of BSNL unions and associations appeals all the members to participate in full strength in indefinite strike from 13/06/2012
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTOs (Intra Circle)
1. Dinesh Singh (200902682) SRR TO CMTS Chandigarh
2. Kirna Rani (200905177) RPR TO CMTS Chandigarh
3. Rohit Singh ( 201002075) ASR TO CMTS Chandigarh
All members of AIGETOA Punjab are requested to participate in the lunch hour demonstrations at Circe/SSA HQs on 31.05.2012
Forum of BSNL Unions/Associations, CHQ New Delhi served notice to CMD, BSNL for Trade Union Actions to protest against non-implementation of DPE orders related to Pay & Allowances w.r.t. BSNL employees Click here for Notice.
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTO (Couple Cases).
1. Sukhbir Singh CMTS CHD TO UP-West Circle (CMTS Meerut) click here
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTO (Couple Cases).
1. Kawinder Kr Yadav CHD TO UP-West Circle
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTOs (Intra Circle)
1. Nasim Ahmad (200302217) FZR TO CMTS Chandigarh
2. Rajesh Kumar (200300711) Circle Office TO CMTS Chandigarh
3. Ravindra Kumar Singh ( 200902382) HSP TO CMTS Chandigarh
Hon'ble CAT Chandigarh has relied on decision of Supreme Court in Sahib Ram Vs State of Haryana. Click here for order
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTOs (Intra Circle).
1. Raj Kumar Soni (200701317) PKT TO CMTS NC Chandigarh
2. Ranbir Kumar (200900769) BT TO JL SSA
3. Ajay Kumar Kajalia ( 200302770) JL TO CHD SSA
4. Didar Singh ( 198600397) RPR TO CHD SSA
click here for order
Clarifications regarding Pay fixation on first up gradation under provisions of EPP consequent to pay revision w e f 01-01-2007 click here for order
Final Resolution of DS-DP Meet held on 06th May 2012 (Sunday)
- It has been decided to re-start the process of compiling and sending SSA report comprising all associational activities carried out by DEC in respective district unit to CS and respective SSA in charge every 3rd month. To start with April 2012 to June 2012 report will be sent by 7th of July. This SSA report must contain record of funds collected and status of finance of that SSA.
- 2. Regarding regular and timely updating of AIGETOA-CHQ website, it has been resolved that matter will be taken up by Sh. G. S. Aulakh, Jt. Secy. (N), AIGETOA CHQ with concerned team of CHQ.
- It is decided to upload latest list of empanelled hospitals of Punjab on AIGETOA Punjab website.
- It has been resolved that from April 2012 onwards monthly subscription of Rs 100 will be colleted on quarterly advance basis (Rs. 300/-) as in SSA, members are spread in different SDCAs and it is not possible to collect fund every month.
- It has been resolved that every SSA unit will prepare its finance record up to date for the period August 2008 to 31st March 2012 and same must be got approved by general members by conducting a GBM in SSA and after approval this record will be submitted to CEC on or before 15th June 2012 for audit purpose. Once all the SSA’s accounts are audited, within 15 days CEC-Pb will submit its final account to CHQ for audit purpose.
- For membership drive of 2007 -2008 batch JTOs and JAOs who are willing to join AIGETOA, it has been decided that respective DEC will prepare the ground by talking to each prospect member and after discussion a date will be fixed by respective DS, on which CEC members along with Sh Devendra Singh, ADS-SRR & Sh Ramesh Choudhary, AO Chd & Auditor AIGETOA-PB will visit that SSA for membership drive. To start with first SSA which has to be taken up is Amritsar.
- Regarding case of pay loss of JTOs of batch 2007 who have appeared as departmental outsiders (Ex-TTA) in all India JTO exam, Mr. Deepak, JTO CHD SSA will give a brief representation with all supporting documents to CS-PB for further persuasions with circle management.
- Regarding establishment and start of “welfare scheme” of AIGETOA Punjab, this proposal has been accepted by CEC in principle further it has been decided that a committee comprising below mentioned members will submit its proposal in next GBM.
- Sh Ramanand Srivastav, DS CHD
- Sh Ramesh Choudhary, AO, Chd & Auditor AIGETOA-PB
- It has been resolved that from next time onwards Date, Venue & Time of DS-DP Meet will be proposed by CEC and announced well in advance, now if any District unit has any objection, it may raise its objection well in time regarding Date, Venue & Time, CEC will consider objections, if any and may make changes as required.
- It has been decided that communication medium or channel for any information from CEC to DEC and further from DEC to common members will be email and personalized SMS only. CEC always communicate to DEC through this media and this is the responsibility of DEC to convey all information to end users through personalized emails by making a group on mail servers at SSA level and by sending personalized SMSs.
- It has been decided that CS will write a letter to CGMT, Punjab to represent the issue of inclusion of any reputed multi-specialty hospital falling in Panchkula area in the list of empanelled hospitals of Punjab as there is no multi-specialty hospital from Panchkula in latest empanelled hospital list.
- Regarding delayed deposition of EMI amount to respective banks which is deducted by pay branch from the salary of employees who have taken loan from Banks which are under MoU with BSNL, a letter will be submitted to GM (Finance), Circle Office Punjab by personally meeting him
- Regarding confirmation of JTOs of batch 2007-2008 batch, CEC representatives will meet GM (A), Circle Office Punjab and request him to expedite the process.
Extension of benefits to the Internal officials selected against DR-JTO quota, who have applied through proper channel-clarifictions reg click here for order
Orders of CAT, Madras Bench in OA No. 36 of 2011 and MA Nos. 259 and 535 of 2011 - filed by Shri J. Uday Kumar and others. Click Here
BSNL Employees Transfer Policy - revised guidelines. click here for order
Transfer & Posting Orders of JTOs (Couple Cases).
1. Dushyant Sharma PKT TO RAJ (Circle Office) Click here for Order
2. Karamveer Singh BT to RAJ (Jhunjhunu SSA) Click here for Order
3. Pradeep Kumar Meena HSP to RAJ (Bundi SSA) Click here for Order
4. Jagdish Prasad Bunkar FZR to RAJ (Jhunjhunu SSA) Click here for Order
5. Mukesh Kumar Nareniya ASR to RAJ (Alwar SSA) Click here for Order
6. Mahesh Kumar Chauhan BT to RAJ (Alwar SSA) Click here for Order
Refund of Security Deposit For 2005 Batch
Appeal to GEJTOs whose security deposit is due for refund. Kindly submit the performa Application form for refund of security deposit hard copy to circle office staff section for further submission.
List of Universities/Institutions approved by the Distance Education Council/Joint Committee click here
ITS ABSORPTION ISSUE--- Writ Petition No.22515-18/2005 filed by ITSA vs. UOI and 11 connected Writ Petitions filed before the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in the matter of absorption of Group A officers in BSNL/MTNL - judgement dated 17.04.2012 pronounced by the Hon'ble Court click here for order
SNAPS OF DS/DP MEET HELD ON 06.05.2012 CHANDIGARH
UPDATED LIST OF EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS FOR INDOOR TREATMENT OF BSNL EMPLOYEES IN PUNJAB CIRCLE click here
DS/DP meet of AIGETOA Punjab will be held in Chandigarh on 06th May 2012 (Sunday)
Venue: Conference Hall, Telephone Exchange Phase-4 Mohali
Time: 09-00 am to 06-00 pm
Participants: CEC AIGETOA PB, DS/DP/DT of each SSA alongwith active member/future prospect (Maximum 4 from one SSA)
Advisors to CEC
- Sharing of views by each DS/DP on current situation of AIGETOA in respective SSA. (w.r.t. Fund collection,Overall mood of member,engagement with SSA Management, progress of District units in Record Keeping stressed in last DS/DP meet)
- Briefing of house by CS regarding agitation results and recent engagement with Circle management.
- Suggestions / views of house for new Agenda items with Circle Management.
- Regularization of fund collection
- Restructuring of SSA bodies.
- Strengthening of AIGETOA in Punjab.(like adding more members in CEC/DEC bodies ,more Transparency,welfare activities,engaging management on BSNL issues)
- Membership drive for 2007-08 Batch GEs.
- Discussion on Punjab Tour (Mainly 4 identified weak SSA)
- Discussion on scenario after LDCE result.
- Discussion and view of AIGETOA PB on the reduction in salary of new JTO's ( internal TTA's selected through outside recruitment ) due to new clarification issued by BSNL CO .
- Cooperation in resolutions of EPF issues whether with BSNL or EPFO
GM(A) Punjab writes letter to GM(Training) BSNL Corporate office regarding BSNL Part Time/ Distance Learning Scheme-Revised Guidelines click here for letter
DS/DP meet of AIGETOA Punjab will be held in Chandigarh on 06th May 2012 (Sunday)
Exact programme, along with venue and timings will be informed in a day or two.
Following will be the participants.
1. CEC AIGETOA PB.
2. DS/DP/DT of all SSA's of Punjab.
3. Advisors to CEC
4. Any active member/future prospect of the association can join with the consent of local DS keeping maximum participation from one SSA to 4.
Please start preparation for the same.
Application form for refund of security refund
CEC Meeting Held on 26th Apr 2012
AIGETOA, Punjab CEC MEETING was held at Telephone Exchange Building, Sec-34A CHANDIGARH SSA ON 26/04/2012.
Following members were present in the meeting-
1. Sh Ajay Kaswan, CS
2. Sh Arun Kukkar, ACS
3. Sh Puneet Goel, Org. Secy.
4. Sh Ashutosh Kaushik, Circle Treasurer
5. Sh. Sandeep Sachan, Web Secy.
6. Sh. Ramesh Choudhary, Circle Auditor
7. Sh Ramanand Srivastav, DS-CHD
8. Sh. Naresh Kumar, DS-CMTS O&M, CHD
9. Sh. Karan Ranga, DS-CMTS NC, CHD
10. Sh. Ravendra Singh, ADS-CHD
11. Sh. Sudhir Gupta, DP-CHD
AGENDA of the meeting:
1. SSA In charge Report on the following issues.
a. Membership Drive for 2007-08 Batches.
b. Fund collection.
2. Discussions about postponed DS/DP meet.
3. Discussion about proposed Punjab Tour.
4. Anything else with the permission of chairResolution Passed
1. It has been shared by the different SSA In charges that the condition of fund collection from different SSA is not satisfactory. Amritsar, Patiala, Pathankot and Ludhiana SSAs need personal attention of CEC, respective SSA in-charges have been given the duty to talk to every member of these SSAs and motivate them to take interest and get involved in the associational activities and also collect the due membership contributions.
2. It has been resolved that the DS/DP meet will be held on date 06.05.2012- Sunday, venue will be finalized shortly.
3. It has been decided that Punjab Tour will be done after proposed DS-DP meet. Punjab tour will be done with the motive to strengthen the unity and belief level among members, to start with Amritsar, Patiala, Pathankot and Ludhiana SSAs will be covered first
Meeting was held in very positive environment.
On 24th Apr CS - Sh. Ajay Kaswan visited Circle Office and submitted draft letter regarding MBA cases to DGM(Admn).
CEC Meet of AIGETOA PB will be held on 26-Apr-2012 Thursday.
Venue SSA Building Sec 34 Chandigarh
Time 1700 hrs
On 20th Apr CS - Sh. Ajay Kaswan, OS- Sh. Puneet Goel and DS(CHD)- Sh. Ramanand visited Circle Office for follow up of implementation of MoM.They met AGM (Staff) and discussed:
1.The draft of letter to be written to Corporate office regarding point 3 of MoM i.e letter for MBA fee reimbursement.
2. Modalities to be followed regarding point 2 of MoM i.e. PVR cases.
3. Status of inter-circle transfer cases.
CS also met DGM(Admn) & AGM(Admn).
AIGETOA PUNJAB WITHDRAWN THE AGITATIONAL ACTION ON POSITIVE NOTE FROM MANAGEMENT
Congratulations !! Every Member of Punjab AIGETOA!
As per meeting held with the CGMT-Punjab on 4th April 2012.Minutes of Meeting are released today and are in line with the crux of the discussions. AIGETOA thanks CGMT Punjab Sh N K Gupta for enhancing trust and his resolve to solve the long pending and genuine issues of our members amicably. We are very hopeful that the resolutions will be implemented in positive way as promised by the Punjab Circle Management. In view of the positive outcome, henceforth we are happy to announce the withdrawal of agitational program. Association thanks all members, CHQ team, various Circle Secretaries who extended support during struggle time to AIGETOA-PB.
We appreciate CGMT-Punjab for his kind gesture and prompt action to ensure the redressal of long pending genuine grievances of aggrieved members of AIGETOA. Circle Executive Committee thanks the members for their belief in the actions of Association and their sustained efforts for struggle.
Minutes of Meeting has not been issued so far. Today CS talked to CGMT regarding MoM. CGMT assured that
MoM are not released as Sr GM (Admn) is on leave from 7th April onwards. Understanding the administrative difficulties, and for strengthening mutual trust, AIGETOA withdraws 16th April program of Lunch hour demonstration, to maintain the positive atmosphere.
But the whole agitational programe is not withdrawn and fully dependent on the issuance of the record of the meeting. Final decision on withdrawing the agitational program will be taken on issuance of the record of the meeting and association will intensify the agitation from 20th April 12 as per notice served if the need arise. Same has been conveyed to Management via letter.
The AIGETOA members are instructed to keep full preparation for the indefinite strike from 20th April 12.
Meeting was held between CGMT & AIGETOA on 4th april 2012. Most of issues were assured to be resolved with official record of Meeting to be released on coming tuesday i.e.10th April. The Participants of meeting are
Association Side Management Side
1. Sh. Ajay Kaswan , CS 1. Sh N. K. Gupta, CGMT
2. Sh Ravi Saxena, ACS 2. Sh. A. K. Sharma, Sr. GM (Admn)
3. Sh Arun Kukkar, ACS 3. Sh Ramchandran, AGM (Staff)
4. Sh. Puneet Goyal, OS 4. Sh. Tarlocahn Singh, AGM (Admn)
Management called AIGETOA for discussion on agenda. Invitation letter.
Notice submitted for agitational programme to CGMT Click Here
Notice format to be submitted by All SSA DS to GMTD Click Here
CEC MEETING OF AIGETOA,PUNJAB AT MANIMAJRA,CHD ON 27/03/2012
- Discussion on the present situation in Punjab & future course of action.
- Fund collection & Punjab tour.
- Anything else with the permission of the chair.
- It has been resolved that circle management of BSNL is not giving due attention to AIGETOA-PB as this association has submitted its agenda to CGMT-Pb on dtd. 16/12/2011 and requested for the meeting but there was no reply from management side for 3 months, again reminder was given to CGMT, Pb on dtd. 16/03/2012 but as expected no acknowledgement or communication received from O/o CGMT-Pb as on today dtd 27/03/2012.
- Fund collection: it has been resolved that every SSA unit has to deposit monthly contribution to CEC due up to DEC 2011. All dues have to be cleared by each member of respective district unit by making payment and this is the duty of DS/DT to deposit contribution to CEC till 15th April 2012.
Punjab Tour: This issue is left for finalization in next CEC meeting in the pre-text of proposed agitation in Punjab by AIGETOA.
Reminder-Agenda Meeting with CGMT on various issues of young executives. Click here..........
Posted : 15.01.2012
Lunch Hour Demonstration on 16.01.2012
CEC AIGETOA Punjab has decided to lunch hour demonstration on 16.01.2012 along with executives of SNEA and AIBSNLEA as per the direction of CHQ (letter attached) under the banner of United Forum of executives. All the officers concern and members of AIGETOA Punjab are requested to make demonstration a great success. Click here for Letter...
Posted : 28.11.2011
Meeting with CGMT, PUNJAB
Sh. Ajay Kaswan, CS-AIGETOA (PB) along with Sh. Arun Kukkar, ACS- AIGETOA (PB) met Sh N. K. Gupta, CGMT BSNL Punjab today at 1:00 PM and discussed following issues-
- Transfer case of Sh Jaipal Yadav, JTO posted at Patti, Amritsar. CS apprised to CGMT about the genuineness of the case. Sh Jaipal Yadav has completed more than 7 years of service at Patti Amritsar which is a rural area, he has requested for transfer to Amritsar HQ. CGMT agreed to genuineness of the case and assured to transfer Sh Jaipal Yadav at earliest.
- Transfer case of Sh. Shishu Pal, JTO posted at Dhanula, Barnala SDCA, Sangrur. CS discussed the case of Sh Shishu Pal and briefed the family requirement of this officer to CGMT and requested him for transfer of Sh Shishu Pal to Rajasthan Circle on humanitarian ground. CGMT assured to look into the matter sympathetically.
- CS and ACS also discussed with CGMT about some of the pending issues with respect to earlier submitted agenda. CGMT promised to call this association for meeting to resolve these issues very soon.
Posted : 05 Oct 2011
GS visit to Punjab Telecom Circle
GS Sh R.P. Sahu halted at Chandigarh on his way from Jammu to Delhi. During his stay at Chandigarh a meeting of CEC members of Punjab AIGETOA and CHQ executive members from Punjab with him was organized which lasted for around 3 hours.
In the meeting various issues were discussed. The GS answered the queries of the members as well as briefed them the latest development going on in BSNL. The following points were discussed:
3. Pay anomaly 2007/09 batch JTOs
4. 30% superannuation benefits for direct recruits
5. MT Recruitment.
6. Rampant Corruption in Nodal centers and CDR
7. Privilege to AIGETOA at par with other associations
8. Inter circle transfer cases in Punjab
9. No cooperation and negative attitude of the GM (Admin)-Punjab on all the Circle issues.
The GS informed that the the LDCE may be held anytime in near future. Hectic activities are going on in BSNL to offer the VRS. Being enquired by the members that why not DRs are being offered the VRS he said that it is illogical to expect VRS as our service years are very short. He emphasized the need to understand the benefits of 30 % superannuation benefits as impact of this will be huge when we retire, and this seems to be the most important issue to all DRs including TTAs and DGMs. Very soon we are going to get some reprieve in respect of privilege to our association. Regarding burning issue of pay anomaly to junior batches he informed that E1+ 5 increments could not be discussed in the concluding board meeting and the same, most probably, will be approved in the next board meeting. We need to go step by step, and the court cases in this regard may backfire like EPF case in Madras HC and LDCE case in PrCAT Delhi. In such scenario Association will not be in position to discuss with the management on this issue. He informed the members that MT may be launched just alongside the VRS and we must maintain the readiness to fight tooth and nail to have the policies tilted in our favour. It was opined that that the ITS who are getting absorbed in BSNL may opt for VRS and this will create huge gap at middle-top level necessitating the need of MT.
The GS was informed in detail about the negative attitude of the GM(Admin). He briefed the case of MP and discussed the ways to tackle this type of attitude. He was informed about the non compliance by the circle mgmt about the instructions of HQ in respect of inter circle transfer and couple cases. He was also apprised of the rampant corruption in nodal centers and CDR units.
The GS told the members how the AIGETOA members diffusing to other association are contributing irreparable loss not only to the association but also to themselves. He stressed the need to understand how the long term goals of our members are being taken only by AIGETOA, and other associations are blocking that tooth and nail in mgmt meetings as well as becoming a party in the court to oppose our move by stating in court that AIGETOA is not the only representing association of DRs and DRs are also members of their association. This dilutes our cases in the court. Thus the members proliferating to other associations may get short term petty reprieve but hampering their long term benefits.
At last members thanked the GS and appreciated him to impart some time to us in spite of having such a busy schedule and personal visit. He was presented with a memento for which he thanked the Punjab AIGETOAians and stated that this circle is among the best in terms of activities and unity of the AIGETOA.
Posted : 05 Oct 2011
DS/DP meet on 01-May-2011 (from 09:00 am) at Hotel LE BARON ,opposite Punjab Agriculture University Gate No 2 Ferozepur Road Ludhiana.
Participants coming from Bus Stand / Railway Station take Auto to reach the venue place.
Participants in the meet
A. Complete CEC AIGETOA Punjab.
B. All DS/DP/DT(Distt. Treasurer) of AIGETOA Punjab.
C. CHQ AIGETOA members from Punjab.
D. One active member from each District unit.
Each DS/DP please start preparation for the meeting.
Posted : 03 Mar 2011
Agitational programme of Dharna on 4th March, 11 has been called-off as per instructions from CHQ. For more details please visit aigetoachq.org.
CEC Punjab thank each member of organization for wholehearted participation in the agitation programme.
Posted : 24 Feb 2011
Lunch hour demonstration was successfully held at circle Office Chandigarh. More than 120 members from different units of Tricity gathered and registered their dissatisfaction on Biased attitude of BSNL management towards Direct Recruits of BSNL and casual approach towards resolution of their issues. All the members were wearing Black Badges. Glimpses of the event PHOTO1 PHOTO2 PHOTO3 PHOTO4 PHOTO5 PHOTO6 PHOTO7 PHOTO8 PHOTO9 PHOTO10 PHOTO11 PHOTO12
Gathering was addressed by following speakers.
1. VP and CHQ member Sh. Sharda Prasad
2. DS Nodal Center Sh. Karan Singh Ranga.
3. DS Chandigarh SSA Sh. R.N. Sriwastava.
4. ACS Sh. Ravi Saxena.
5. CS Sh. Ajay Kaswan.
6. Joint Secretary North CHQ Sh. G.S. Aulakh.
7. Sh. Anil Kumar pammi JTO 2007 Batch.
All the speakers motivated the members to come forward to raise their voice against injustice met to Direct Recruits of BSNL and also ensure that productivity of BSNL is at no cost compromised while agitating. All speakers particularly stressed 2007-08 pay protection issue and E2-E3 scale issue to JTO/SDE.
Lunch hour demonstration was also held at all SSA Hqtrs of Punjab except a couple of SSA’s. FZR PHOTO1 PHOTO2 PHOTO3 PA PHOTO1 PHOTO2 HSP PHOTO1 PHOTO2 PHOTO3
CEC Punjab appreciates the efforts of AIGETOA office bearers and members for making this programme a grand success and also hope that BSNL management will come forward with few positive steps towards resolution of issues. Also appeals to the members to fight with more intensity and make further agitational programme true success.
Posted : 22 Feb 2011
- Members of tri-city (Circle Office Chandigarh SSA, CDR, Nodal Centre, CMTS-49) are required to assemble at Circle Office at 12:45 pm for lunch hour demonstartion tomorrow(24/02/2011). Other District Unit members are requested to assemble at SSA HeadQuarters at 12:45 tomorrow for demonstartion.All Circle Executive Members, SSA Incharge, ACS and District Secretaries are requested to immediately start preparations to ensure that Program given below achieves its fullest success and objectives.
- Countrywide lunch/closing hour demonstration on 24th February 2011.
- Working with wearing black Badges from 24th February 2011 onwards.
- Full day Dharna at BSNL HQ/Circle HQ/SSA Hqs on 04th March 2011.
Circle Secretary serves notice for agitational programme. Click here for notice .
Click here for notice by GS.
All District Secretaries are requested to serve notice to respective SSA Heads as per format. For format click here
- Process should immediately be started for finalization of fixing standard pay scale for executives i.e. E2 for JTO/JAO and E3 for SDE/AO as per the DPE guidelines. Pay should immediately be protected with respect to the pre-revised scale in respect of executives recruited after 2006 till the finalization of standard pay scales. Nothing Less than these Scales is acceptable to us.
- Immediate implementation of DoPT guidelines in regard to the Fixation of Seniority of JTOs and promotion to TES Group-B.
- Immediate implementation of uniform period of 4 years for first time bound up-gradation.
- Immediate resolution of EPF issues and process of centralization of EPF Accounts.
- Immediate implementation of 30% Superannuation Benefits in respect of BSNL recruitees.
- Immediate processing of Pending Rule-8 , tenure and request transfers cases.
- Immediate implementation of child care leave in BSNL.
- Whether Management is willing to create the divide between executives of same batch just on the basis of mere date of joining ?
- Whether our grate HR managers are still thinking of finalization of E1A scale even after refusal from DoT and DPE ?
- Why establishment cell has issued a Hasty clarification when the committee formed the purpose of resolution of Pay Anomaly is yet to submit its report ?
- Why Issues of Direct Recruits are being neglected like anything even after repeated persuasions ?
Posted : 05 Jan 2011
CSCB (Circle Sports and Cultural Board) Punjab Telecom Circle Formation
BSNL organises number of sports & cultural event throughout the year. Various sports include Hockey,TT,Cricket, Football,Lawn Tennis,Bridge etc. CSCB consists of President (CGM), vice-President (Nominated by president), Secretary (AD-Sports) and Members ( Nominated by SSA Heads- max 1 member from each SSA) CSCB is body which controls sports organisation event, expenditure spent on Cultural & sports activities of the respective Circle. The tenure of CSCB is for 2 years . In this case it will be from 2011 to 2013.
Any person who is having interest in sports,cultural activities or have organisational skills to organise any event are best suited to be part of CSCB. So anyone intersted please fill this form. Normally what happens only 1-2 person know about such things in SSA and they only fill the form.So head of SSA has no choice but to clear that name only. Association expects its members to be part of such Welfare Board or CSCB to be integral part of Organization's welfare and cultural activities/programmes. So all DS should encourage deserving members to apply.
Pls click for the letter and form for formation of CSCB (Circle Sports and Cultural Board) Punjab Telecom Circle
Posted : 07 Dec 2010
Various Letters issued from Circle Office regarding AIGETOA Agenda
- Letter regarding Leased Accommodation. For letter click here
2. First time bound up gradation. For letter click here
3. Applications invited for IT cell and Marketing wing for letter click here
Those eligible and interested please apply immediately.
4. Letter for expeditious disposal of Staff Cases. For letter click here
Please don’t sit silent if your cases are unnecessarily delayed but take up the matter in all possible ways with SSA Administration through local DS/DP.
Meeting with CGMT regarding review meeting on Agenda with GM(Admin)
A follow up Meeting on Agenda items already submitted in July-2010 was held in the O/o CGMT Punjab on dated 02-Dec-2010 at 15:30 hrs. Following were present in the meeting.
- CGMT Punjab Circle Sh. SS Sirohi
- GM(A) Punjab Circle Sh. AK Sharma
- CS AIGETOA PB Sh. Ajay Kaswan
- ACS AIGETOA PB Sh. Arun Kukkar
- OS AIGETOA PB Sh. Puneet Goel
- Regarding inter circle Transfer cases
The term Backlog was deliberated again but Management side was firm in its stand and asked association not to insist on Backlog and let the already agreed arrangement on inter circle transfer continue.
2. Regarding Non Forwarding of Inter/ Intra Circle Transfer requests by BTH,FZR and ASR SSA’s Transfer applications already forwarded from Bathinda SSA, but association conveyed that still Application from FZR SSA are stuck there and GM(A) reply to same in review meeting was not at all satisfactory. CGMT took a serious note of this and expressed his opinion that SSA head cannot block the applications as applicants will loose seniority in wait-list maintained at Circle Office for transfer , he asked GM(A) to ensure that applications are forwarded to circle within 3 days time.
3. Regarding inclusion of AIGETOA members in BSNL welfare board.
Management side conveyed that new CSCB (Circle sports and cultural Board) is to be constituted in March 2011 and the matter will be taken up then and association will be given its due representation.
We agreed on this but expressed our dissatisfaction on the manner in which four months time was passed by Administration to create a ground that only 3 months are left for current CSCB .
4. Provision of leased accommodation to executives in Chandigarh.
A letter in this regard has already been written to BSNL HQ. Association requested to share it with them.
5. Regarding favorable procedure for approval/permission or reimbursement of medical bills for outstation treatment.
Checklist for all necessary documents in this regard has already been circulated by circle office.
CGMT asked GM(A) to settle pending cases on hand in 15 days.
6. Minimization of procedural delays.
Association side in particular took up this issue strongly. CS told that until concerned person doesn’t go to every seat for follow up of his works related to Accounts and Admin sections his routine works doesn’t get complete and all files are unjustifiably delayed at all levels. Association also expressed its concern that if working hand of BSNL is kept busy in pursuing his routine tasks like HRMS entry, Leave record TA Bills how come he can concentrate on BSNL’s operational and developmental work.
CGMT took a serious note of this and asked GM(A) to issue a circular to speed up the processes at all levels and ensure that it is followed in true spirit. He also added that any delay in such tasks would lead to disciplinary action.
7. Regarding first time bound Financial Up gradation.
GM(A) conveyed that DPC is already over and first order will be issued in couple of days.
8. Regarding Distance Education part time distance learning scheme.
GM(A) told that there is some objection/query from GM(F) , CGMT asked GM(A) to discuss it with him along with GM (F) and settle the issue at earliest.
9. Regarding Complete Gradation List and DoPT Guidelines being implemented in Circle GM(A) told that CGL is as per BSNL HQ clarification to AIGETOA.
Association asked GM(A) to remove those discrepancies which can be handled at circle level. Association also asked about reply from circle office on individual representations from members.
On this GM(A) said circle office would reply to individual representations after Sh. Ramachandran AGM (Staff) comes back from Training.
There was also a discussion on number of individual representations received on which GM(A) told it can be 20-25 but association said it was close to 100 Applications may be stuck up in the channel. CGMT instructed GM(A) to call all applications till AGM (Staff) arrives.
10. Pay anomalies of JTO’s due to 2nd PRC.
CGMT instructed GM(A) to ensure that pay anomaly cases are expeditiously settled.
Few other issues were also discussed outside Agenda.
1. Personal pay to DR JTO 2007-2008 Batch
CS handed over BSNL HQ letter as well as West Bengal circles response to the letter to CGMT who immediately marked the same to GM(F). Association met GM(F) on 03 Dec where GM(F) ensured to look in the matter and asked association to get back on Wednesday.
2. EPF Cases:-
Reg. Non submission of Annual Reconcillation report by DDO CMTS O&M/NC. CGM talked to GM(F) who told it will be submitted in a week’s time.
3. JAC Strike at Ludhiana :-
We conveyed to CGMT the way in which Tel Exch Bharat Nagar was kept locked and our members were stopped from performing their duties and total inaction on part of GM (Ludhiana) as he didn’t even arranged security.
CGM talked to GM (Ludhiana) and instructed him to arrange security for staff willing to work and also take strict action against those who stops others from working.
4. IT Group and Marketing Group
CGMT expressed his willingness to create specialized IT Group and Marketing Groups in BSNL Punjab. GM (A) was asked to invite applications for the same from field units. He also requested association to motivate eligible members to apply so that we can have a strong IT and Marketing wing.
Finally CGMT expressed his confidence in youth and said management will do its best for their betterment.
Association also conveyed its feelings that young executives should be motivated to enable them to contribute more towards organizational goals and their victimization should be condemned.
Posted : 01 Oct 2010
AIGETOA-Punjab wishes you all a very Happy “BSNL DAY”. Today a decade has passed since BSNL came into existence. On this foundation day of our beloved organisation, we pray to Almighty God for its prosperity and growth, and request all our members to work hard with positive attitude to fetch again No.1 position for BSNL in the field of telecom.
Posted: 30 Sep 2010
AIGETOA Punjab has submitted the draft on DOPT to the CGMT,Punjab Telecom Circle. Click here for the letter
Posted : 30 Sep 2010
1st October Prayer under Mission "Sangharsh: Fight for Justice" has been deferred As per instructions of CHQ as reproduced below the Prayer Session is deferred With the crucial Ayodhya verdict set to be delivered on Thur, Sep 30, all states of india, have been put on high security alert. Considering the fact, CHQ has decided to defer the program of 1st Oct Prayer at Circle Offices under "MISSION SANGHARSH" till further instructions. The next date will be further decided considering the situation after the verdict of High court
Posted : 29 Sep 2010
c SSA and CDR, ITPC PKL will be taking part in Peaceful Mass Prayer Session being held at Circle Office building on 1st October, 2010 the “BSNL DAY” during Lunch Hour at sharp 1:00 PM. During this session all the members of AIGETOA will sing “Itni Shakti Hame Dena Data…………………bhul kar bhi koi bhul ho na……” and pray the Almighty for blessing us and give power to restrain ourselves from doing any harsh activity during our Mission "Sangharsh Fight for Justice". All the members at Chandigarh are requested to make this event a Grand success and ensure their presence in Circle Office at 12:50 pm on 1st Oct 2010.
Posted : 28 Sep 2010
Welcome Party at Patiala SSA:
Sh J S Gill, CP, Sh Ajay Kaswan, CS, Sh Arun Kukkar, ACS along with Sh G S Aulakh, Joint Secy (North), AIGETOA CHQ attended the Welcome Party of JTO 2008 Batch hosted by District Unit of Patiala SSA, AIGETOA Punjab on 26th September 2010, at AIBEA Bhawan, Baradari, Patiala. Nearly 24 new GE -JTOs have joined Patiala SSA this time. Sh Arun Kukkar, Sh J S Gill addressed newly recruit GE-JTOs about role and responsibility of GE JTO in BSNL as well as need and evolution of AIGETOA. Sh Ajay Kaswan explained the work culture and different problems being faced by our cadre, he also explained the DoPT guidelines for fixation of seniority of JTOs for promotion to SDE. In last Sh G S Aulakh in his speech motivated young talent for betterment of beloved organisation.
CEC expressed a great satisfaction on nice arrangements and well-planned event by DEC, Patiala under leadership of DS Sh Preet Mohinder Singh. Click on <photo1> <photo2> for snaps of event.
CEC visited Sangrur SSA:
After attending the Welcome party at Patiala, CEC members moved for Sangrur at 3:15 PM. DEC-SRR comprising Sh Asad DS-SRR, Sh Vijay DP-SRR, Sh Naveen Singh ADS-SRR and Sh Durgesh DVP-SRR, gave a warm welcome to CEC. Sh Manoj Maurya was also present from Sangrur Unit.
Important issues were discussed and finally SRR unit geared up for coming tough time during fight for Justice. After exchange of mutual greetings, CEC left Sangrur at 6:00 PM for Chandigarh.
Posted : 24 Sep 2010
Meeting with CGMT regarding follow-up of agenda meeting on 28 July 2010:
Sh. Ajay Kaswan-CS, along with Sh. Arun Kukkar-ACS and Sh. Puneet Goel-Org. Secy. met CGMT, Punjab on 23rd Sep 2010 at 1:15 PM. The meeting was for reviewing the progress on agenda points submitted to the CGMT on 28th July 2010.
CS conveyed strong dissatisfaction on the part of GM (Admn) as there is no progress on the issues related to Admn section, it was clearly said that delay tactics is being used by office of GM (Admn). CGMT took serious note on this matter and called the GM (A) in meeting and instructed to have a meeting on 24th Sept 2010 with DGM (Admn) and other related staff (within his team) to review progress on agenda points and afterwards sit with representatives of AIGETOA on 5th or 6th October 2010 for giving feedback on development on submitted issues and their resolution. CS also pointed out the burning issue of Seniority of JTO (T) for promotion from JTO(T) to SDE (T) in Punjab Circle by adding a positive example of WB Circle, where this issue is already settled by issuing new CGL as per DoPT guidelines, the CGMT-PB heard this very positively and again instructed the GM (Admn) to sort out the discrepancies in CGL, if any.
CS also pointed out one technical fact about latest acquisition of a land (Sector 30) by HUDA, Panchkula that was earlier not falling in municipal limits of Panchkula city but now became part of Panchkula city. BSNL Punjab can take over that area in its Telecom Boundary and may extend telecom services to residents of this newly developed area thus increasing Business for BSNL Punjab Circle. For details <<click here>>
Meeting concluded in cordial environment with thanks to CGMT-PB for sparing time for association.
It has been observed that GM(A) delays the things by not giving time for meeting and adopting total negative attitude towards AIGETOA representatives and their issues. Friends this kind of attitude is totally unacceptable and may lead to unpleasant situation, which we are sincerely trying to avoid in the overall interest of BSNL Punjab Telecom Circle. But we cannot let it continue on the cost of our members for long enough.
Patiala District Unit of AIGETOA-Punjab is organizing welcome Party for new members on 26th Sept 2010:
On the similar direction of Hoshiarpur, Patiala SSA is organizing welcome party for newly recruit GE-JTOs of 2008 batch on Sunday 26th Sept 2010 at Patiala. This will be a great motivating event for young talent inducted in BSNL, new members will be briefed about significance and importance of AIGETOA in BSNL. Sh J. S. Gill-CP, Sh Ajay Kaswan-CS, Sh. Arun Kukkar - (ACS & SSA In charge-Patiala) will be attending the function.
CEC members, AIGETOA-PB visiting Sangrur SSA on 26th Sept 2010:
Sh J. S. Gill-CP, Sh Ajay Kaswan-CS, Sh. Arun Kukkar- (ACS & SSA In charge-Sangrur) will be visiting Sangrur SSA at 3:00 PM on Sunday 26th Sept 2010 to attend a meeting with office bearers of District Unit of Sangrur AIGETOA. Some important issues will be discussed.
District Conference at Hoshiarpur:
District unit of AIGETOA-Hoshiarpur has set a very good example of associational activity by organising a welcome party on 18th Sept 2010 for newly recruited JTOs of 2008 batch at their SSA. 14 new members including two-transferred case from other unit were welcomed at Hoshiarpur District Unit. Sh Hemraj, DP welcomed new members during his inaugural speech, afterwards Sh Virendra Dwivedi, DS briefed the house about evolution and importance of AIGETOA in today’s perspective. Various local issues were also discussed during conference along with issue of Business Development of BSNL. This exemplary event was covered by various Media-Newspaper agencies. Please click here for Media coverage
Posted : 18 Aug 2010
On the first anniversary of Operation sacrifice AIGETOA-Punjab Representatives Sh. Ajay Kaswan CS ,Dev Prakash Jhang VP & Sh Arun Kukkar ACS met CGMT Punjab Telecom Circle and apprised him about the historic struggle of Graduate Engineers and Account Proffessionals Representatives also asked the info on following points & submitted the letter
- Under which guideline/interpretation, seniority of JTOs appointed after Oct 2000 have been fixed?
- Whether Circle Management is going to review the seniority of JTOs as per the DoPT guideline
- click here for the letter
Participants also inquired about agenda points which were submitted on 28 July 2010. CGMT replied that responses from concerned sections are being sought which require some more time and asked CS to meet after 25 August 2010.
NOTE :On request from DS Bathinda Mr Alok Sahu the spreadsheet are now available upto 7 pm of 11th August 2010 for feeding data.Date
Date Posted : 07 Aug 2010
- CS requests all the members to go through the Circle Gradation Lists available at intranetpb.bsnl.co.in and submit any irregularity in writing to Circle Office through your admin section immediately. Also send an advance copy to Circle Office. While doing so also send a copy at emailid email@example.com This will help CEC to also represent irregularities in CGL to Circle Administration through association platform. Please make this task a priority over any other task assigned to you & complete this activity before 10th August 2010.
- Dear Members to assess results of Agenda Meeting & further preparation of agenda points for next meeting Please take time to fill the spreadsheets before 6 pm of 10th August 2010, if you are facing related problem:
2. Person who have filled Rule 8 form but now not interested in transfer.
3. Person whose inter/intra circle transfer requests are not forwarded to Circle Office.
4. Person who are not relieved despite orders of inter/intra circle transfer from Circle Office.
5. Person whose appointment is delayed due to late arrival of PVR.
6. Person interested to avail leased accommodation in Chandigarh if offered.
7. Person who have applied for permission from CGMT in time to his Admin Section for treatment of self/dependent in other SSA/Circle & his case treated as covering approval & hence medical claim bill rejected on ground of covering approval.
8. Person who has completed bond period & his security money submitted at time of appointment is not refunded.
9. Person whose pay is not stepped up despite giving representation citing a case of junior whose pay is more than him due to implementation of 2nd PRC.
Dear DS/DP and SSA incharge please ensure affected members of District Units fill required data in time & keep consistent persuasion & followup on your part
Spreadsheets will remain available for filling data upto 10th August 2010 only.
- CS- Sh Ajay Kaswan & CP- Sh Jatinder Singh Gill participated in the dinner hosted by CGMT at Lawns of Circle Office on 5th August 2010. AIGETOA appreciates the initiative taken by CGMT to start this combined get-together of Senior Officers & Association members. AIGETOA further proposes to extend the initiative by incorporating a session within such Management Meetings allowing Association representatives to interact with all participating Head of SSAs for effective redressal of any issues.
Date Posted : 03 Aug 2010
AGENDA MEETING WITH CGMT ON 28.07.2010
Click here to see copy of agenda submitted on 10th June 2010.Same is also available on intranetpb.bsnl.co.in on dated 15th June under Admin Section
Date and Time: 28-07-2010 12:00 noon
Venue: Conference Hall Circle Office Chandigarh.
A Association side
1. Sh. Ajay Kaswan (C.S.)
2. Sh. Abhishek Chaudhary (National VP CHQ &Advisor CEC )
3. Sh. Ravi Saxena (A.C.S.)
4. Sh. Puneet Goel (O.S.)
B Management Side
1. Sh. A.K. Sharma (GM-Admn)
2. Sh. H.K. Verma (GM-Operations)
3. Sh. K.C. Chugh (DGM-Admn)
4. Sh. Ramachandran (AGM-Staff)
Sh. S.S. Sirohi CGMT-Punjab chaired the meeting.
GM-Admin Started the proceedings with a welcome to all the participants. The point wise discussions held are as under:
1. Regarding inter circle Transfer cases.
August 2010 onwards 2 para 8 general cases + 1 couple case, per month (instead of 1+1) will be done plus any backlog pertaining to candidates refusal in last month according to seniority list maintained at Circle Office.
2. Regarding intra circle Transfer cases.
Posting to Nodal Center would be done from waiting list already prepared in Circle Office. GM(A) told as of now there is no request of JTOs from Nodal Centre. Regarding Posting of new JTO to CDR instead of execution of waiting list GM (A) told posting of 2008 batch JTOs directly to CDR is being done as per Corporate Office orders by name.
3. Regarding Non Forwarding of Inter/Intra Circle Transfer requests by BTH,FZR and ASR SSA’s
Management side told that there exist clear cut instructions from circle office that all applications be forwarded to Circle office with comments from SSA’s. Furhter CGMT sir asked GM(A) to ensure all applications are sent from SSA units to Circle Office upto 1-Aug-2010.
4. Regarding involvement of G.E.s in Management Activities.
CGMT sir was very positive on this and he said he will sensitize SSA heads for this and ask them to hold discussions with JTO’s before taking crucial decisions. He said he would appreciate the role of young executives and welcome any innovative idea from them. Further he asked Administration side to remind him during SSA Head meet to discuss this issue with them So that in meetings taken by DGM at least, young executives participation can be assured.
5. Regarding case of TTA’s applied through proper channel
Management side started by saying that in the light of latest orders/instructions from Corporate Office such anomalies should get resolved now. Association asserted that it is now responsibility of Circle to implement the orders in toto & in time.
6. Regarding inclusion of AIGETOA members in BSNL welfare board.
CGMT asked GM (A) to include 2 representatives of AIGETOA in welfare board, One is Sh Ajay Kaswan as representative of CMTS-Nodal Centre as his application is already in Circle duly approved by GM –Nodal Centre. Other person name will be given by association upto 10th Aug 2010.
7. Regarding marking of Official letters to AIGETOA.
Management side stated that it follows Corporate Office instructions on such matters and that all the letters can be accessed through intranet.
Association represented that no discrimination on this can be allowed and Management should not continue any such practice based on the principle of limited facilities to certain executive associations.
CGMT also warned his team to avoid any such discrimination and strictly adhere to corporate instructions.
8. Provision of leased accommodation to executives in Chandigarh.
CGMT asked association to give exact number of persons will be willing for leased accommodation & asked GM(A) to get waiting list from Chandigarh SSA
GM(A) was also instructed to see that GM(EB) write a proposal to this regard to Corporate Office in a week’s time.
9. Regarding favorable procedure for approval/permission or reimbursement of medical bills for outstation treatment.
Association started by saying that due to procedural delays in SSA/circle office prior approvals are not given in time and by the time the case is put up to CGMT it becomes post facto. Also as many of our members are from outstations the problem is more severe for them.
Management told that they always put up such cases on priority but also admitted delay in the channel; they said that they become helpless when cases are not complete from SSA units.
GM(A) was told by CGMT to circulate a fresh checklist to SSA units for these cases so that incomplete cases from SSA’s can be avoided and also told to complete the procedure in a week’s time.
Similar case of CS Sh. Ajay Kaswan of 2006 was also discussed and CGMT told CS to give any such past cases where complete applications were given in advance but cases were rejected. Association agreed to provide the same.
10. Minimization o procedural delays.
Management said it will always do it’s best to finish things in time. Maximum time decided by CGMT if case is complete is 2 weeks.
11. Regarding confirmation cases.
Confirmation cases of 2001 and 2002 batch are pending where status of the person on deputation is not clear. Management expressed its compulsion that it can start process for person on deputation in case if person joins back in Punjab Circle or Deputation period is extended by Corporate Office.
Regarding 2005 batch confirmation, it could not be started as yet as ACR’s of 2 years period was not complete and now they have issued letters to SSA’s for forwarding of confirmation cases of 2005 batch GEJTO’s to Circle Office. A reminder to this effect will also be issued in first week of Aug-2010.
When it was brought to the notice of CGMT that in Nodal Center DGM(A) Mr Setia is denying that he has not received such letter from Circle Office. CGMT asked GM(A) to talk to Mr Setia & clarify the issue.
12. Regarding pending cases of security refund.
Here also problem is with the persons on deputations. CGMT instructed Admin section to write a letter to Corporate Office for this.
Further CGMT asked association to submit if there are specific cases.
13. Regarding first time bound Financial Up gradation
Association told that the undertaking was unnecessary for it’s implementation as already members are getting up gradation in 6 years.
But management said it has to follow CO instructions.
Association said even if undertaking is taken this is not required for convening DPC and undertaking can be taken later on in SSA as in case of MP Circle.
CGMT instructed GM(A) to talk to GM (Pers) CO regarding this and asked Association to pursue members to give undertaking.
14. Regarding vacancy year wise updation of LDCE eligibility lists
AGM(staff) said that the corrections have been sent to the Corporate Office . But when CS pointed out that the same has not been incorporated in the final List appeared on Corporate Office intranet site , then CGMT directed GM(A) to speak to Corporate office and inform the Corrections.
15. Regarding Distance education part time distance learning scheme.
CGMT instructed Admin section to ask a list of approved courses and universities from DEC (Distance Education Council)
Regarding Complete Gradation List
Management side said CGL of direct recruited JTO upto 2005 batch is ready and will be uploaded on intranet.
Association demanded Complete Gradation list (ie all JTOs) including promote JTOs, management told to provide the same by 01-Aug-2010 on intranet.
16. Regarding Non acknowledgement / response of letters written by AIGETOA by BSNL Administration.
As per Corporate Office instructions.
17. Regarding negligence on part of BSNL Administration in availing planned/ear marked land from Chandigarh Administration.
Sh. Abhishek Choudhary who has experience in Planning section of Chandigarh SSA cited several such cases where Luke warm approach of BSNL Administration led to slip the much required land from BSNL hands.
CGMT told that he is in the process of estimating BSNL punjab’s land requirement and there will be no further casual approach towards this issue, also he said that BSNL’s interests will be served first. He also pointed out that he has not entertained request of some other land/Building space from DOT. He assured BSNL will stand firm to defend its interests.
18. Pay anomalies of JTO’s
CGMT asked for specific cases and asked GM(A) to ensure fast execution of the same.
At the same time he assured that 2 cases brought to his notice (Mr Rajiv Aggarwal,Ajay Kaswan from Nodal Centre) will be settled in 15 days ie before 15th August 2010.
19. Circulation of Roles and Responsibilities of Executives.
CGMT asked about target assignment upto JTO level in SSAs/Specialized units like CDR, Nodal Center. After getting feedback he immediately asked GM (A) to get in touch with GMs where targets have not been assigned upto JTO level for this.
Issues taken up other than Agenda Item : On request CGMT sir allowed to discuss the issues which were not in agenda submitted
1. Returning of Inter Circle Transfer case of Ambrish Pratap Singh after GM (CDR) asked for substitute: Association clearly stated that such things will not be tolerated CGMT assured to settle case
2. Inter Circle Transfer case of Sh Sandeep Jain : As seeing the genuinity of case CS asked CGMT to settle this couple case transfer. CGMT asked GM(A) to settle the case sympathetically.
3. PVR cases: Late appointment of many JTOs even after completion of Training , The CS produced the case of Haryana which have settled the case by giving provisional appointment subject to PVR . On this CGMT assured to reexamine all such cases.
The meeting ended with a word of thanks from both sides. CGMT instructed GM(A) to report him the progress made in 15 days. CS will meet CGMT again regarding progress after 15 Aug 2010.
NOTE All DS/DP are requested that the data required and decisions taken are being implemented in field. If not, they are instructed to report the same to CS on his mailid firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted : 03 Aug 2010
For smooth functioning of association activities & timely resolution of grievances of members it is decided to add one more layer ie SSA incharge between CS & DS. Any member having grievance should approach his District Secretary. If DS needs some assistance he should contact SSA incharge nominated for his SSA as per table given below. If SSA incharge feels he need assistance he will talk to Circle Secretary for further discussions.
SSAs incharge of different SSAs as per resolution of CEC of 24 July 2010 are as follows
1. J S Gill - HSP, JL - 9417802803
2. Ravi Saxena - CHD SSA, RPR - 9417339417
3. Arun Kukkar - SNG, PTL - 9463800303
4. Dev Prakash - BH, PTK - 9463800075
5. Sharda Prasad - Nodal Centre, CMTS-49 and CDR - 9417097542
6. Puneet Goel - FZP, LDH and ASR - 9417352500
All members/DS are requested not to call CS directly.
Date Posted : 08 July 2010
Promotion from JTO(T) to SDE(T) in 67% Seniority-cum-Fitness Quota- Reg.
Click Here for letter submitted to CGMT Punjab
For further DOPT letters Go to AIGETOACHQ Website.
Date Posted : 29 Jun 2010
LDCE for promotion from JTO to SDE is postponed till further orders.For orders click the link.Postponment of LDCE 2010 for promotion to SDE(T)
Date Posted : 15 Jun 2010
Meeting with CGM(PB):
CS Ajay Kaswan along with VP Dev Prakash Jhang, ACS Arun Kukar & Member Advisory Committee Abhishek Choudhary (also VP-CHQ) met CGM regarding AIGETOA Agenda points which were already submitted on 10 Jun 2010. CGM apprised us that responses from concerned sections are being sought which required some more time and decided to have meeting next week (Letter already uploaded on PB Intranet connection with the agenda points of AIGETOA)Next meeting will be held very soon.
Date Posted : 15 Jun 2010
Answer Key of Model Question Papers for LDCE JTO to SDE(Telecom) 2010 for Volume-I published by AIGETOAMP:
Pls click to LDCE Material Section of this website to view the latest content for LDCE Material
Date Posted : 11 Jun 2010
Heartiest welcome of CMD at Chandigarh:
Members of AIGETOA Punjab CS Sh Ajay Kaswan, VP(CHQ) Sh Abhishek Choudhary and Jt. Secy(North) Sh Gaurav Singh Aulakh met CMD and welcome him with bouquet on his visit to The City Beautiful.
Date Posted : 11 Jun 2010
Permission for LDCE Session at Manimajra Telephone Exchange:
Click Here for Page1 Page2
Date Posted : 30 May 2010
AIGETOA GBM Hoshiarpur held on 27/05/2010:
AIGETOA, district Hoshiarpur, General Body meeting was held at Hotel Fine, Shimla Pahari Chowk, on dated 27/05/10 from 10:00 am to 12.30 pm and the below noted members were selected for the District body of AIGETOA Hoshiarpur SSA:-
District President - Mr. Hem Raj SDE (Plg.), Hoshiarpur
Vice President - Mr. Rajan gautam JTO (Mktg), Hoshiarpur
Distt. Secretary - Mr. V.K.Dewedi JTO (Sales), Hoshiarpur
Astt. Distt. Sec. 1 - Mr. Anurag Srivastava JTO (CMTS), Hoshiarpur
Astt. Distt. Sec. 2 - Mr. Navneet Arya JTO (G), Tanda
Treasurer - Mr. Inderjeet JTO (CSC), Hoshiarpur
Auditor - Mr. Ashok Choudhary JTO (NTR), Hoshiarpur
Organizing Secretary - Mr. Arvind Gupta JTO (Computer), Hoshiarpur
Astt. Org. Sec. - Mr. Gaurav Pathak JTO (Trans), Hoshiarpur
Executive Member - 1. Mr. Yashwant JTO, Parbhat Chownk
2. Mr. Shafiq JTO (Mobile), Hoshiarpur
3. Mr. Sarbjeet Singh JTO (O/D), Tanda
4. Mr. Ajit Kumar JTO (I/D), Talwara
5. Mr. Vinay Gautam JTO (I/D), Dasuya
6. Mr. Kishore Kumar JTO (O/D), Balachaur
7. Mr. Nitesh JTO (O/D), Garhshankar
The District conference of AIGETOA, Hoshiarpur was also held at the same venue form 01.00 pm to 04.00 pm. The Chief Guest of district conference Sh. S.K.Nigam GMT (D), Hoshiarpur and Guest of honour’s Sh. Charan Dass DGM (CFA-I) and Sh. Jasvir Singh DGM (CFA-II), Hoshiarpur graced the ocassion with their presence.
In the District conference, the speaker presented their thoughts on the below noted subjects:
1. Sri Anurag Srivastava BSNL Mobile Services – strength & weaknesses
2. Sri Hem Raj Was AIGETOA required in BSNL?
3. Jasvir singh Changes in BSNL after implementation of CDR & ERP projects
4. Sri Charan Das BSNL in 2012
5. S.K. Nigam Chalanges before management in the current BSNL senario
All the speaker presented their topics very nicely and elaborated the new trends in thier respective fields. After taking lunch lot of local issues were also discussed, like E-2 payscale to new JTOs, problem faced by newly recruited JTO’s who are working in field,forming of stretgy to prevent revenue leakage, colony issues etc. At the last Mr. Nitesh kumar JTO (O/D) Garhshankar prenseted vote of thanks to all members &guests & the confrence/AGM ended in a very soothing environment.
Date Posted : 30 May 2010
Appeal to all members of AIGETOA Punjab:
If any member is having any sort of question bank which is useful for LDCE Preparation. Please mail it at email@example.com.
It will be uploaded on site. Pls click to LDCE Material Section of this website to view the latest content for LDCE Material.
Date Posted : 26 May 2010
CS met CGM, Punjab on 25th May 2010:
Meeting with CGM, Punjab: CS along with VP Dev Prakash Jhang met CGM on 25 May 2010 and discussed the following issues:
1)Regarding Inter/Intra circle transfer cases: - CGM was apprised by AIGETOA-Punjab about the current scenario on inter circle transfer that Punjab circle is currently considering only two cases per month which are not sufficient for such a huge waiting list and moreover in the latest recruitment Punjab Circle is getting 232 GE-JTOs. CGM gave positive response in this regard and told to have another meeting in detail after 4-5 days.
2) Regarding Non-forwarding of Application of Inter/Intra Circle Transfer by GMTD BTD and GMTD FRZ:- CGM took serious note of this and asked our representative to have another meeting in this regard after 4 or 5 days as GM (Admn) is on leave and likely to join on 28 May 2010.
3) Regarding involvement of Graduate Engineers in Management activities:- CGM was apprised that our members are working very hard to complete the given target but despite that our innovative ideas are not being heard and we are not being involved in decision making process. CGM told that such ideas are always welcome and anyone can meet directly to SSA Head in this regard.
4) Regarding Providing Conference Hall for LDCE Lecture:- We are thankful to the CGM for providing the Conference Hall at Manimajra Telephone Exchange to have LDCE session from 8.00AM to 12.00Noon on 27.05.2010.We are greatly thankful to the CGM Punjab for giving us his valuable time at a very short intimation. The talks were reasonably fruitful and will most probably open a channel for future discussion on AIGETOA’s points, who always think about the future of beloved BSNL sometime even ahead of its own.
Date Posted : 24 May 2010
CS will conduct a voluntary session for LDCE Preparation of 3 to 4 hours (8 am to 12 noon) on 27 May 2010 at Conference room Telephone Exchange Manimajra, Chandigarh.
In this session the basic terms of communication (channel,link ,carrier,PCM etc) will be covered.If time permits the session will also cover CDOT, 5ESS or any other topic as demanded by participants. After attending this session it will be easy for participants to follow the material given in LDCE preparation books.No fee will be charged for the session.The session will be open for all the JTOs (AIGETOA or any other association member).
For attending a session Participant has to
1. Register for the session. For Registration click here (link will be available upto 12:00 Noon 26 May 2010)
2. If a person do not register at site he may be allowed to attend session subject to availability of seats
3. From 8:00 to 8:30 all participants has to register himself at venue.
4. No entry will be allowed after 8:30 am in the hall. .
Date Posted : 20 May 2010
The Members of 2002 batch who are shown not eligible for vacancy year1 i.e year 2006-07 are requested to give their representation in the proforma attached . For proforma click here.
Members are requested to fill their details in highlighted (Green) portion & submit it to their Admin section today itself & pursue so that it should reach in Circle Office in time.To know your CGL No. Click here.
In the excel sheet the highlighted case (yellow) are the members whose training started on 30 June 2003. They are eligible as per communication received by CS from AGM(R&E) Mr S P Taneja(9417010088,0172-2621617). If members still have doubt they can talk to AGM(R&E) Office.
Date Posted : 12 May 2010
Aigetoa AIC at Faridabad : A Grand Success
All India Conference (AIC) of AIGETOA held at Hotel Rajhans Surajkund Faridabad, Haryana on 8th and 9th May 2010 was a Grand Success. Delegates from almost entire part of the country were present. Punjab was represented by the following delegates:-
1.Ajay Kaswan - CS
2. Ravi Saxena - ACS1
3. Arun Kukkar - ACS2
4. Sharda Prasad - VP2
5. Puneet Goyal - Org Secy
6. Jitender Chinia - Ferozpur
7. R Adi Gobind - Jalandhar
8. Ramanand - Chandigarh
9.Gaurav Singh Aulakh - Our nominee for CHQ seat
10. Abhishek - Our nominee for CHQ seat
Highlights of AIC:-
1.AIGETOA presented the Live Streaming of AIC for the first time in history of BSNL
2. From Punjab, four delegates were selected for CHQ as given below:-
a) Sh. Gaurav Singh Aulakh -- Joint Secretary(North).
b) Sh. Abhishek Chaudhary -- Vice President II
c) Sh. R Adi Gobind -- Organising Secretary
d) Sh. Sharda Prasad -- Internal Auditor ( Nominated post –Non electing post)
e) Sh. Rajender Singh (HP) -- Asstt Finance Secretary( Nominatedand supported by Punjab)
3.Arun Kukkar, ACS(Punjab) gave a memorable performance as Comperer under the guidance of CS Punjab Sh Ajay Kaswan
In the end conference concluded with National Anthem.
For further Details Please Click here
Date Posted : 06 May 2010
CS Meeting with Newly posted CGMT(Punjab):-
Sh Ajay Kaswan CS , Sh J.S Gill (CP), Sh Ravi Saxena (ACS), Sh Sharda Prasad (Ex CS & current VP), Sh Gaurav Aullakh (Founder CS), Sh Abhishek Chaudhary (Ex ACS) met Sh S S Sirohi CGMT, Punjab Telecom Circle and submitted him the new elected body of Punjab Chapter of AIGETOA. CS welcomed CGMT and wished him success for his new assignment The meeting lasted for 20 minutes. The body language of new CGM was very positive. He promised to be cooperative with us and requested us to be in the same gear that will help him to achieve the revised targets ( Rs 1800 crore previously 1000 crore) for Punjab Circle. We assured him for the same.
For Letter submitted to CGMT Please Click here
Date Posted : 05 May 2010
Ist CEC Meeting of Newly Elected Body:-
On 5th May 2010, 1st CEC was held at Ram Darbar with proper circulation of agenda points to outgoing & new CEC members. The meeting lasted from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and following points/resolutions were discussed/adopted. Click here with “agenda along with resolution” adopted in the meeting
Date Posted : 30 April 2010
AIGETOA Punjab Chapter with a registered membership of more than 400 Professionally Qualified Telecom & Finance Executives organized a Grand Circle Conference, Open House Session & annual General Meeting on 25-April-2010 at Chandigarh.
Director(HR) BSNL Board Sh. Gopal Das although having confirmed as Chief Guest could not make it to the Conference due to health issues just prior to the event. Sh. R.K. Mishra GM(Pers) BSNL Corporate Office New Delhi graced the conference on his behalf. Sh. P.K. Paliwal-CGMT, BSNL Punjab Telecom Circle as Guest of Honour, Sh. Arun Kumar-GM (Admn) BSNL Punjab Circle, and Sh. Naresh Sharma-GMTD Chandigarh SSA also attended the event.
Our beloved General Secretary Sh. Ram Paratap Shahu was the Special Guest along with Sh. Amit Roy CS-Delhi and Sh. Ravishil Verma AGS(Engg) AIGETOA-CHQ from New Delhi. Circle Secretaries & Circle Presidents of all neighbouring circle chapters J&K, HP, Haryana & Rajasthan were also invited however Sh Ajit kumar and Sh Chander Negi CS and CP of AIGETOA Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle could make it to the conference.
Circle Secretaries of Punjab chapter of AIBSNLEA, SNEA, BSNLEU and SNATTA were invited but only Sh. Kamlesh Dadwal, CS-AIBSNLEA-Punjab attended the event.
The Open Session of the AIGETOA Punjab which was scheduled from 9 am to 1030 am, before the seminar, could not start as members from all over Punjab kept on pouring till 1030 am. However the house was briefed about the events of the day by Sh. Ajay Kaswan. This briefing process took nearly half an hour.
Chief Guest Sh R K Mishra-GM(Pers) BSNL CO, New Delhi arrived at the Venue along With Sh A K Sharma-GM (Admn), Punjab Telecom, Circle on 10:50 am. R&R Desk gave a warm welcome to the Chief Guest and Sh A K Sharma, and then escorted them to the auditorium.
Special Guest Sh R P Shahu, GS-AIGETOA along with other guests Sh Amit Roy, CS CO-New Delhi, Sh Ravishil Verma, AGS-AIGETOA were also given cordial welcome by R&R desk and then escorted to the auditorium.
After formal introduction and mutual exchange of greeting among Guests, Conference was all set to begin. At 11:30 am, Conference started with formal welcome of all the guests and invited members. Guests were felicitated by presenting them with bouquet of flowers. After this holistic and spiritual act of remembering Maa Sarasvati with Deep-Prajjavalan (Enlightening the Lamp), house prayed for success of today’s Conference as well as prosperity of our beloved BSNL.
Sh Jatinder Singh Gill, Circle President, AIGETOA-Punjab declared the Conference Open. He also presented his view on the topic BSNL in 2020: Where & How.
Afterwards all the eminent speakers came one by one and presented their views on the topic.
In his speech GM (Personal) BSNL-CO emphasizes the importance of the young executives and hailed the maturity shown by the AIGETOA members in recent times. He also confirmed that every presentation of AIGETOA is positively discussed among the core group of officers at Corporate Office associated with HR functions including the director HRD. He solicited the positive energy and talent of the new executives in advancement of the BSNL to regain its lost glory.
Other speakers were Sh. Abhishek Chaudhary, ACS-AIGETOA Punjab & Sh. Nilesh Kumar ADS- AIGETOA Ferozepur.
Sh P K Paliwal, CGMT-Punjab Telecom Circle and Guest of Honor for the Conference arrived at 12:00 noon as he was not in good health, was received by Founder-CS Sh. Gaurav Singh Aulakh & Current-CS Sh. Sharda Prasad together. Sharda Prasad even went on to present a great gesture by taking the dais only after receiving CGM-Punjab. Sh. P.K. Paliwal graced the conference for two hours but made noticeable presence by his impressive speech and left the occasion early owing to ill health.
The event was well co-ordinated & compered very effectively by the dynamic-duo of Sh. Arun Kukkar & Sh. Ajay Kaswan who even introduced the speakers’ brief career history in BSNL to the audience.
In last Sh R P Shahu came and took the charge of the house, time started flying as Shahu ji presented very accurate and pin-pointing view about very issues of professionally qualified executives of BSNL. He emphasized upon the drastic changes required in the HR policies, including the very futility of LDCE exams, MT and DGM recruitment for the overall growth of the BSNL.
In the end all the guests were presented with memento by AIGETOA-Punjab office-bearers.
Conference was concluded with National anthem and after this members enjoyed a delicious Lunch in Himachali flavour.
The members assembled again at 03.45 pm for re-scheduled Open Session where Sh. Sharda Prasad Circle Secretary read the Progress Report since August-2008. Finance Report was presented by Treasurer Sh. Ashutosh.
Session was declared open & queries/suggestion were invited from all members for the Circle Executive Committee and/or Central Headquarters. Sh. RP Shahu however chose to explain the concept of association & the evolutionary phases it has gone through before taking any queries.
He was very true & forthright in his approach & explained all possible points in advance.
However members were given the opportunity which they made good use of. All their queries & suggestions were well attended by GS-RP Shahu & Punjab-CEC.
The Annual General Meeting of AIGETOA-Punjab was also held on the same day at 1830 Hrs. After getting all the delegates registered & the norms of AGM being explained to one & all, the Election Desk was made over to Sh. RP Shahu GS-CHQ, Sh Ravishil AGS(Engg)-CHQ helped by Sh Ajit Negi CP and Sh Ajit Kumar CS from AIGETOA-HP with Sh Amit Roy Org Secy-CHQ as Observer. First-of-all the office bearers of AIGETOA-Punjab Circle Executive Committee tendered their resignation, paving way for the election of the new Circle body.
There were two nominations for the CP and Sh Jatinder Singh Gill was re-elected as CP. It was very pleasant to get four nominations for the CS post. Eventually Sh Ajay Kaswan was voted as CS by a comfortable margin after a marathon voting sequence. Two Assistant Secretaries, Two Vice Presidents, a Treasurer and an Assistant Treasurer and an Organizing Secretary (as per recently amended constitution) were elected unanimously.
Circle Executive Committee of AIGETOA-Punjab
Circle President Sh. Jatinder Singh Gill 9417802803 RPR
Circle Secretary Sh. Ajay Kaswan 9417400006 CMTS-NC-CHD
Vice President Sh. Sharda Prasad 9417097542 NTR-CHD
Vice President Sh. Dev Prakash Jhang 9463800075 ITPC-PKL
Assistant Circle Secretary Sh. Ravi Saxena 9417339417 CHD
Assistant Circle Secretary Sh. Arun Kukkar 9463800303 CMTS-O&M-CHD
Treasurer Sh. Ashutosh 9463503450 CMTS-NC-MHL
Assistant Treasurer Sh. Avadesh Khandelwal 9463100310 CMTS-O&M-CHD
Web Secretary VACANT
Organizing Secretary Sh. Puneet Goel 9417352500 CMTS-NC-CHD
Date Posted : 26 April 2010
The Circle Conference of AIGETOA-Punjab chapter was organized on 25 April 2010 at Chandigarh. With a huge participation of 275 members from all over Punjab and other distinguished Guests,the Conference was declared a grand success. Sh. RK Mishra-GM( Presonal) Corporate Office, New Delhi chaired Conference on behalf of Chief Guest Sh Gopal Das-Director(HR) BSNL Board.Sh P.K. Paliwal-CGMT Punjab Telecom Circle was the Guest of Honour & Sh R P Shahu-GS AIGETOA was special Guest. The same was also witnessed by Sh AK Sharma-GM(Admin) Punjab Telecom Circle, Sh Naresh Sharma-GMTD Chandigarh, Sh Ravishil-AGS CHQ AIGETOA, Sh Amit Roy-CS Corporate Office New Delhi, Sh Ajit Kumar-CS Himachal Pradesh, Sh Chander Negi-CP Himachal Pradesh & Sh Kamlesh Dadwal-CS AIBSNLEA Punjab.The topic of Conference-BSNL in 2020 : Where & How was taken up very well by aminent speakers & the audience appreciated views expressed by every speaker in a very supportive manner.Open House Session was rescheduled from morning to afternoon. CHQ/CEC replied to all queries of Open House. In Evening, Annual General Meeting was held & new Body of AIGETOA-Punjab was elected in a democratic way.Sh R P Shahu,Sh Ravishil,Sh Ajit Kumar & Sh Chander Negi were observer during the elections.
Other details & photographs/video clips of Conference will be uploaded soon.
Date Posted : 21 April 2010
The Venue for Punjab Circle Conference is HIMACHAL BHAWAN Sector 28B Madhya Marg
Chandigarh- 160028. Ph 91-172-5000103,263278-85-91,2642088
The topic for conference is “ BSNL in 2020: Where & HOW”
Sequence of events (Broad view)
8:30 Gathering of all members at venue 9:00-11:00 Open House Session.
11:00-14:00 Speakers talk on Conference Topic 14:00-15:00 Lunch
17:00-21:00 Annual General Meeting
SSA Delegates will attend Annual General Meeting
The invitation card circulated is as below Front View Rear View
Write-up on Conference topic is invited from all members. Please mail your complete write-ups at firstname.lastname@example.org Best
write-up will be published on website.
For smooth functioning of Conference following committees are formed . The committees & their Chairman are as follows:
Committee Name Chairman Mobile No
Organizing G S Aulakh 9463999020
Accomodation Karan Ranga 9417300234
Transport Ramanand Srivastava 9417000094
Registration & Reception Arun Kukkar 9463800303
Food & Hospitality Puneet Goel 9417352500
Website,Potography & Video recording Sandeep Sachan 9417158267
Stationery,Badges,Memento,Banner,Bouquets Ravi Saxena & Ashutosh 9417339417 9463503450
For proper coordination of all committees an Oraganizing Committee is formed Members are Gaurav Aulakh,Ajay (9417400006),
Abhishek Chaudhary(9417000272), Sharda Parsad(9417097542)
As backup of committees following persons are deputed Dev Prakash Jhang(9463800075), Ramesh Kumar(9417204060), Harsh Sapra
(9417700753), Anurag Prakash(9417493194), Mukul(94173000252), Kavinder Yadav(9417346777), Ranjit Singh(9417111000). Manoj Yadav
(9417171136),Ravinder(9417702756),Naresh Kumar(9463000580),Pankaj Dhir(9417003130)
Volunteers are requested to help/work in various committees.
Date Posted : 19 April 2010
Circle Conference of AIGETOA Punjab Chapter is going to be held on 25-April-2010 in Chandigarh. DIRECTOR(HR) Shri. Gopal Das will be Chief Guest on the occasion.
CGM-Punjab Telecom Circle Sh P.K. Paliwal will be the Guest of Honour. Our beloved General Secretary Sh. R.P. Sahu will also grace the occasion.
The Circle Conference topics are yet to be finalised by the CHQ among the following:
1. BSNL 2020 : Where and how.
2. Role of Executive in Vendor Management .
3. Declining Market Share of BSNL- Reason & Remedies.
4. Evolving professional work culture in BSNL
Venue and other programme details will be uploaded soon. All Members of Punjab-AIGETOA are invited.
Punjab CEC tour to Roopnagar Ludhiana Ferozpur Bhathinda:Highlights
The Touring team was comprised of Gaurav Singh Aulakh,Abhishek Chaudhary, Ramanand Srivastava,Puneet Goel,Ranjit Singh.
Started from Sec-53 at 07.15 am on 10-April-2010 & reached Roopnagar at 08.30 am. In Roopngar GBM had already been conducted a week back so only reasonable attendance was observed. Fruitful discussions took place and DEC Roopnagar was told to meet every individual and educate members about latest and upcoming association activities.
The CEC left for Ludhiana at 10.30 am & reached there at 12.40 pm.Circle President J.S. Gill joined for tour to Ludhiana. In Ludhiana despite low attendance by members, association message was effectively delievered and well taken by DEC Ludhiana. Again DEC was told to reach every member and educate them about latest and upcoming association activities.
CEC after having lunch moved for Ferozpur at 03:30 pm and reached at 05:30 pm.GBM at Ferozpur was alredy in the way and good attendance was observed. Issues were discussed in detail and CEC ensured full cooperation towards resolution of all District level issues to DEC Ferozpur.
CEC had dinner and night stay at Ferozpur.
It was a special moment of proud for CEC when they visited Historical Hussainiwala Border in morning of 11-Apr-2010. Watching symbols of 1971 war and Monument of Shaheed e azam Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters filled the heart with patriotism and courage. CEC remembered the sacrifice and took inspiration.
CEC left for Bhathinda at 07:30 am and reached at 09:30 am.Sh. Neelesh and Sh. Jitender from Ferozpur SSA also attended GBM at Bhathinda which was well attended and elaborate discussions took place. DEC Bhathinda was encouraged to take their local issues effectively with local administration and Full support from CEC for resolutions of all local issues was promised.
CEC departed for Chandigarh at 12:30 pm and reached at 05:30 pm.
CEC thanks all comrades involved in conducting & completing this tour in a successful manner !!
10-04-2010:- ALL DISTRICT SECRETARIES OF AIGETOA PB
All District secretaries of AIGETOA Punjab pls visit www.aigetoamp. org for the complete details of study material for LDCE 2010. Accordingly collect the said amount of all GEs of your SSA and transfer the collective amount in the given account number of AIGETOA-MP. Alongwith this prepare the list of the GEs who are submitting the amount and send on aigetoapb@gmail. com and copy to aigetoamp@gmail. com till13th april 2010 in the format provided on AIGETOA-MP site.
08-04-2010:- TOUR PROGRAM OF CEC(THIRD LEG)
As already declared & notified through Minutes of AIGETOA-Punjab CEC Meeting of 20-Mar-2010, the tour program to Ludhiana, Ropar, Ferozepur & Bhatinda district is on 10-11 April 2010.
Detailed Tour Program (Third Leg):
1. 10 April 2010 : Chandigarh 6.00 am (departure)
2. 10 April 2010 : Ropar 8.30 pm (Meeting with DEC)
3. 10 April 2010 : Ropar 9.00 pm (District GBM)
4. 10 April 2010 : Ropar 11.00 pm (departure from Ropar for Ludhiana)
5. 10 April 2010 : Ludhiana 12.30 pm (District GBM)
6. 10 April 2010 : Ludhiana 2.30 pm (meeting with DEC)
7. 10 April 2010 : Ludhiana 3.00 pm (departure from Ludhiana towards Ferozepur)
8. 10 April 2010 : Ferozepur 6.00 pm (District GBM)
9. 10 April 2010 : Ferozepur 8.00 pm (Dinner & meeting with DEC)
Night Stay at Ferozepur
10. 11 April 2010 : Bhatinda 08.30 am (meeting with DEC)
11. 11 April 2010 : Bhatinda 9.00 am (District GBM)
12. 11 April 2010 : Bhatinda 11.00 am (departure for Chandigarh)
13. 11 April 2010 : Chandigarh 4.00 pm (Arrival back at Chandigarh)
Touring members: Jatinder Singh Gill, GS Aulakh, Abhishek Chaudhary, Puneet Goel, Ravi Saxena, Sandeep Sachan, Ramanand Srivastava, Nitin Dubey, Manoj Kumar Singh, Ranjit Singh, Santosh Kumar
Punjab CEC tour to Patiala & Sangroor : Highlights
The Touring team was comprised of Sharda Prasad, Abhishek Chaudhary, Ajay Kaswan, Puneet Goel, Karan Singh Ranga, Anurag Prakash, Kavinder Yadav, Vivek Asthana, Jaspreet Singh.
Started from Ramdarbar at 06.40 am on 02-April-2010 & reached Patiala at 08.00 am. The meeting at Patiala was not well attended but the message was received well by all including DS- Preet Mohinder Singh. Members raised their opinions about results of our program in Delhi in August last year. However it was realized by all that another duly notified GBM is required to be conducted in order to spread the message about the Circle Conference to be held in Chandigarh in near future.
The CEC left for Sangroor at 10.30 am & reached there at 11.30 am and was pleasantly overwhelmed to see a full gathering at Bal Gopal Restaurant, near Barnala Crossing. Members from JTO-2007 batch apprised the CEC about many problems being faced there & were duly replied & guided by CEC team.
Special thanks are due to DS-Arvind Dhiman & DP- Vijay for conducting a hugely attended meeting on a short notice.
Comrades at Bhatinda however reported total inability to arrange a GBM on 02-April and promised the CEC to have a GBM on next weekend. CEC team decided to move back to Chandigarh after a lunch meeting with Sangroor DEC of AIGETOA.
Circle Secretary Sharda Prasad thanked all comrades involved in conducting this tour & also mentioned his pleasure to the sharp conformity to timelines followed in these tours.
01-04-2010:- TOUR PROGRAM OF CEC(SECOND LEG)clickhere Detailed Tour Program (Second Leg):
1. 02 April 2010 : Chandigarh 5.30 am (departure)
2. 02 April 2010 : Patiala 8.00 am (District GBM)
3. 02 April 2010 : Patiala 10.00 pm (meeting with DEC)
4. 02 April 2010 : Patiala 10.30 am (departure from Patiala towards Sangrur)
5. 02 April 2010 : Sangrur 11.30 am (District GBM)
6. 02 April 2010 : Sangrur 01.30 pm (Lunch & Meeting with DEC)
7. 02 April 2010 : Sangrur 01.30 pm (departure from Sangrur for Bhatinda)
8. 02 April 2010 : Bhatinda 04.00 pm (District GBM)
9. 02 April 2010 : Bhatinda 07.00 pm (meeting with DEC)
10. 02 April 2010 : Bhatinda 08.00 pm (departure for Chandigarh)
11. 02 April 2010 : Chandigarh 11.59 pm (Arrival back at Chandigarh)
Punjab CEC tour to Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur & Pathankot : Highlights
CEC Touring Team: Abhishek Chaudhary, Ajay Kaswan, Ramanand Srivastava, Rajiv Kumar, Arun Kukkar
Punjab-CEC team along with a volunteer Rajiv Kumar reached Jalandhar on 27-March-2010 at sharp 10.15 am and was received well by Jalandhar DS – Dilip Singh & DP-Subodh Kumar. The day being a working Saturday and in the run-up to financial year End, many members could not make up to the meeting being busy on official duties. However CEC wants to reach all of them through this message - All members are invited to the Circle Conference being held at Chandigarh within a fortnight. All issues of importance will naturally be known to BSNL Circle Administration with your full strength attending the conference.
20 members attended a well organized District GBM at Flavours Restaurant in Ambika Tower near Bus Stand, Jalandhar City. In addition to the local issues, all urgent issues which require our attention & efforts at Circle & CHQ level were discussed. After a good south Indian flavour breakfast in between the cordial discussion of meeting, the touring CEC team headed towards Hoshiarpur on schedule.
The touring party reached Hoshiarpur at 02.00 pm and was greeted by Hoshiarpur DS- Narendra Kumar & DP-Hemraj at Amber Hotel near Bus Stand, Hoshiarpur.
We witnessed the best organized GBM so far in the history of Punjab-AIGETOA. All suggestions were noted by CEC & members were invited for the Circle Conference.
After the meeting, Night stay was arranged at our Hoshiarpur’s comrades’ house in BSNL Colony, near Mahavir Mill. A special note is worth mentioning here about the great fraternity that blooms among all those staying there. We had good game of Volleyball there allowing us to interact with all members in most humble way.
Next day morning on 28-March-2010, the CEC team left for Pathankot at 07.00 am and reached there at 09.00am. Members started arriving late but however reached a critical mass and discussion engaged between members and CEC replied to few concerned points. DS- Naveen Thakur was however advised to refresh the DEC body after duly calling another GBM within a fortnight.
CEC thanks all comrades involved in conducting & completing this tour in a successful manner !!
20-03-2010:- MINUTES OF THE CEC MEETING
Minutes of the Circle Executive Committee Meeting of AIGETOA Held on 20 March 2010 at Chandigarh.
Finally after having expressed so many times in previous meetings, AIGETOA-Punjab has decided to hold Circle Conference & AGM sometime in 3rd week of April 2010. Exact date, time & program details will be notified shortly after getting the availability of our beloved General Secretary & his team in CHQ. BSNL dignitaries in Circle & Corporate Office are also being invited. Executive members of neighboring circle chapters of AIGETOA may also grace the occasion.
As already mentioned, it requires a huge effort & massive contribution by all members from all nook & corner of Punjab to actually arrange & successfully conduct such a grand conference. Various conference committees (Accommodation, Transport, Reception, Media Relations, Cultural, Central Program Management) are to be constituted & CEC calls for volunteers from members for this.
In parallel, an exhaustive tour of all District chapters is being undertaken by Circle Executive Committee members along with enthusiastic volunteers in next three weekends.
Punjab-CEC asks for support of one & all to make it successful !!
18-03-2010 :-AIGETOA PUNJAB MARCHES AHEAD
Minutes of the General Body Meeting of AIGETOA CHD, CMTS-NC & CMTS-O&M Held on 13 March 2010 at Mohali.click here
Agenda of the meeting
1. Meeting of CHQ with CMD in last month (Brief on further events at CHQ level )
2. Meeting of CEC with BSNL Circle Admin (Brief of issues involved )
3. Internal strengthening of association :
a. District executive committee and its periodic meetings
4. Issues with BSNL Administration:
a. Circle level:
i. Inter circle transfers of GE-JTO / GE-SDE (Brief events at Circle/CHQ)
ii. Time bound Financial Upgradation - Status/progress & problems.
b. District level:
i. Privilege of formal meeting of AIGETOA with local administration.
ii. Inter/Intra district transfers/relieving
5. Preparation at circle/dist level for proposed AIC in April-2010
6. Any other issues/suggestions
- Viability & challenges faced by BSNL
Volunteers to assist CEC in Operation "AIGETOAPUNJAB" :
1. Sh. Anurag Prakash Treasurer – CMTS NC 9417493194
2. Sh. Santosh Kumar DEC mem.– Chandigarh 9463603694
3. Sh. Shankar Saran Chaudhary member – CMTS NC 9417895566
4. Sh. Kavinder Yadav member – Chandigarh 9417346777
5. Sh. Manoj Kumar Singh member – CMTS O&M 9417804044
6. Sh. Ranjit Singh member – Chandigarh 9417111000
7. Sh. Jaspreet Singh member – Chandigarh 9417071998
8. Sh. Rajeev Kumar member – CMTS NC 9417706655
9. Sh. Nitin Dubey member – Chandigarh 9417800303
10. Sh. Vivek Asthana member – CMTS NC 9417600750
04.08.2009: PUNJAB TOUR: CEC Punjab has planned ‘PUNJAB TOUR’as decided in its meetings held on 22nd & 28th July 09.
The purpose of tour is to motivate each and every GE in all SSAs of Punjab to make “operation sacrifice” a grand success. Please be prepared for the meetings in your SSAs. Presence of all the GEs in the respective SSA is requested must on the scheduled dates.
Click here for schedule
Half Day (Before Lunch) Demonstration under AIGETOA “Operation Sacrifice: Death Before Dishonor” on 31st July 2009 was GRAND SUCCESS. The demonstration in Punjab Circle was observed 100 % participation in Circle Office, Chandigarh & all Major SSA’s of Punjab. The members showed their frustration towards ill-motive BSNL Management. All the unabsorbed ITS officers were stopped at the main gate to enter in their offices. This Half Day demonstration was the just trailer for 18th August 2009 demonstration at corporate office, New Delhi . The demonstration was observed and heard in every knock and corner of Punjab Telecom Circle .
DS/DP & Treasurers of other Dist Units may also attend the meeting at their convenience.
09.06.09: VENUE: AIGETOA Punjab DS/DP/CEC Meeting on 13th June 2009:
Hotel Basant Continental ,
Chikchik Chownk ,
Near Adarsh Nagar Park Jalandhar
Sh. Subodh Sharma (DP AIGETOA Jalandhar) 94178-94222
Sh. K.S. Pawar (FS AIGETOA Jalandhar) 94178-93293
Sh. Manish Gupta (Executive member AIGETOA JL) 94174-00053
All District Secretaries are instructed to furnish the details of their paid members and pay the dues up to May09 in the meeting.
Presence of all DS/DP and CEC is mandatory. Active members of 2005 batch are also invited to attend the meeting with their DS/DP (one from each SSA).
17.04.09: A new MOU has been signed by BSNL with UBI for various loans for the BSNL’s Employees. Click here
16.04.09: All District Secretaries are instructed to fill up ECS form of all members of their SSA to their respective Salary Account atmost 20th April 2009 and compliance should be mailed at email@example.com daywise.
click here for ECS Format
15.04.09 All are requested to check their request status of Inter Circle Transfer cases under Rule(8) and submit the revised declaration if it is mentioned "RD N.A" against your name in the list .
Download List click here
Message from CS: Friends today I am very happy to announce the launching of our Punjab Circle body website of AIGETOA. Hope this website will bring our members of Punjab nearest to association activities in Punjab Circle. Remember "It is not what AIGETOA can do good to you but what you can do for our AIGETOA( An association of Direct Recruitees)". Sharda Prasad(Incharge CS) , AIGETOA Punjab.